biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on September 6, 2015
Thought provoking
on September 6, 2015
Love this book!
on September 4, 2015
This is the best account of how entities work in the background of all of our lives that I have ever read. Read it and believe that they are there.
on July 7, 2015
Amazing book!
on May 26, 2015
Love this book. It's a pleasure to read
on May 1, 2015
Great short read
on April 10, 2015
This was a hard read,I hard a hard time reading it for more then 15-20 minutes,it's not badly written or anything it's just very deep and needs lots of reflection.

This book makes many wonderful points about the world,the church and people in general.

This is definitely a book that stays with you and makes you think.

I can't say that I would want to re-read it anytime soon but I am very glad that I read it.
on December 16, 2014
I borrowed this book from a friend. It was a very interesting book to read. C.S. Lewis has a way of describing things in such a way to paint a vivid picture in your mind.

This book is a set of letters between a training "devil" and a very experienced "devil." The discussions look at human temptation from their point of view. I found that my thoughts regarding my own weaknesses were changed as a result. I have come to think of each temptation as a move in a game of chess. The devil makes his strategic move, now what will I do.

Overall, a very compelling book. It will make you evaluate your life.
on September 4, 2014
great
on July 16, 2014
Seem pretty insightful musings on the probable thinking and tactics employed by the devil and his demons against us humans