Auto boutiques-francophones Personal Care Furniture Kindle Simple and secure cloud storage Music Deals Store Cycling Tools

on July 17, 2006
I bought this book about a year ago when I was starting my first business. Back then, I started reading the book but didn't finish because it did not really apply to the business I created.

Now, I am in the midst of starting another business and I've come back to this book with enthusiasm and appreciation for the info contained within. The first part of the book deals with the mindset that must be present to create a business that expresses your vision and excites your passion.

The second part of the book is the work that you must do in order to create a successful business that can adapt with today's rapidly changing economy. And trust me, there is a lot of work. This is not a quick-fix business book or entrepreneurship for dummies. This is all about making it big and making it work.

I think that in order for you to follow-through with all the work that is required, you must define your vision and unleash your passion. Only then will you be able to finish all the grueling planning and system building required to build, as Gerber calls it, "A World-Class Company."

This book has helped me define my vision, unleash my passion, and has given me the framework for building a World-Class Company. I hope it can do the same for you.
on February 4, 2005
Michael Gerber is a well known buisness speaker and consultant with a long list of speaking titles and books behind his name. This book however, doesn't live up to the hype.
The first 75 pages of the book are a gruelling read. It's not the kind of book that draws you back again, but instead is one that you hae to force yourself to go back to because you've paid the money for the book and you want to get some kind of return on your investment. It does get a bit better after this but it is definetly no gem. It seems like Mr. Gerber took the opportunity to add a lot of superfluous fluff around some concrete ideas and exercises in order to make a bigger book. It is one of those books that you wish you could shift through all the junk to reveal the nuggets of useful information.
This book may work for those with unending patience but there are more useful ways to spend your time.
on November 22, 2010
has some interesting ideas in it. Go to the library and take it out on loan. Spend your money on E-Myth Revisited or E-Myth Manager - now those books are really worth putting into your own libary and using as both reference for yourself and tools to help you train new managers.
on April 25, 2015
L'entreprenariat vu sous divers angles, pas seulement financier. Une référence inspirante.
on May 6, 2009
way over the top fluff.. I should have returned it for a refund. Gave up after about 60 pages. It's too bad, his E-Myth Revisited is excellent.