march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 51-60 of 65 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 7, 2013
I liked this book so much I went out and rented the movie. It's a fast-paced, keep you on the edge of your seat novel. I can't believe they both survived. A story of courage and human fortitude.
on August 23, 1998
Don't listen to reviews by non-climbers, and don't fall into the trap of comparing it to "Into Thin Air". This account is unique and should figure prominently in your climbing library.
on February 8, 2015
An unflinching and harrowing account of a climb gone wrong. It is a portrait of bravery and the will to survive that left me in awe of both Joe and Simon.
on May 11, 1998
anyone contemplating alpine climbing should read this book,as it gives the reader an insight into what it takes to get yourself out of trouble.
on August 5, 2014
I read Touching the Void over the course of a few days and found it nearly impossible to put down. Extremely well-written and engrossing.
on September 27, 1997
I had to remind myself over and over again that what I was reading was real. It is a must read for any armchair mountanieer.
on March 7, 2014
I couldn't stop reading. Great book, well written. I would highly recommend this book. I also enjoyed the movie years ago.
on October 8, 2013
I liked it alot. Survival books are da s***. But in all seriousness it pretty good. Has that "can put book down" factor
on March 9, 2000
An awesome story... very engaging, I went through this book very quickly. Simply put, you won't be disappointed.
on November 28, 2015
Cannot imagine why anyone climbs mountains! But this story is riveting and I could not put it down.