biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 28, 2015
Cannot imagine why anyone climbs mountains! But this story is riveting and I could not put it down.
on November 3, 2015
Such a great book! Good story.
on October 1, 2015
Ok
on June 11, 2015
boring. bad writing. didn't care what happened to them.
on April 9, 2015
Amazing survival story that I highly recommend to anyone interested in that genre. Only criticism I have is that it was pretty "technical" at times and if you're not a climber (like me) those parts can get a bit dry. It helps to review the glossary and sometimes to Google some terms as you go along so you have a better understanding of what the author is talking about or else it's pretty close to being gibberish to the layman, which is a minor criticism that can be attributed principally to my own ignorance. You obviously know how it ends before reading it so what should be an incredibly suspenseful ending isn't so much, but that doesn't take very much away from the book. Also includes some nice pictures and illustrations.
on February 8, 2015
An unflinching and harrowing account of a climb gone wrong. It is a portrait of bravery and the will to survive that left me in awe of both Joe and Simon.
on August 18, 2014
This is a harrowing story about two people who seem to have overreached themselves on this climb and one of them paid a high price.
on August 5, 2014
I read Touching the Void over the course of a few days and found it nearly impossible to put down. Extremely well-written and engrossing.
on March 7, 2014
I couldn't stop reading. Great book, well written. I would highly recommend this book. I also enjoyed the movie years ago.
on February 6, 2014
A story of a mans survival while climbing a mountain. It made me wonder why anyone would take up this type of endeavour. I gave the book to a man who had climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro, thinking he would enjoy it.