5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read
Published on March 15 2006 by Darcy K Mann

2.0 out of 5 stars Overly simple guide to wealth
This book is written in conversational style and contains a lot of common-sense money principles. It is an ok read, but there aren't too many principles you can put to practical use. Overall I found it a waste of time to listen to this title.
Published on May 25 2010 by Justin Wynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, March 15 2006
Darcy K Mann (Calgary, Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
This book came to me when I was most in need of it. It opened my mind, and infact all of my senses, to what is possible in my life. This book is for every "average" guy, who wants more out of his life than he is currently getting. As Eker states "what you focus on expands", if you want something from this book and are willing to implement the strategies set forth you will indeed find them and success will surely follow. Since reading this book three months ago, my net worth has increased by almost $85,000. Concrete evidence of Eker's sound advice and "common sense" put into action. Thank you T. Harv Eker!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely, March 25 2013
Z. B. Amzallag (Montreal, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth (Hardcover)
Love it. Life changing - this book will fundamentally change the way you see the world, success, and your own mindset regarding money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Focus, Nov. 13 2010
Lynda K "lyndak" (BURLINGTON, ONTARIO Canada) - See all my reviews
I will agree that most of the advice is common sense and Mr. Eker does mention his seminars and business throughout the book (not excessively but the ideas are put forth). However, looking at the state of our country's debt and the stats on consumer debt, it is my opinion that common sense is in short supply. Also, I've found that it is entirely possible to read the same idea from several viewpoints but just the way one author puts the idea into words causes an "ahah" moment. If the reader is open minded and willing to learn then Mr.Eker has the gift to give the reader a lot of such moments.
Also, if one considers the "teasers" at the end of most books (glimpses into the next book an author is writing) then what exactly is wrong with some self promotion? I have read a few books that are strictly paper "infomertials" but this is not one of them.
When I read a book for information I give it a first reading straight through. On the second reading, I keep a pen and notebook on hand to capture key ideas I can use. I filled pages.
This is not a very "technical" book on finance, although it does give one strategy for becoming debt free. Mr. Eker focuses on getting the reader to think and take action. He includes a number of action steps the reader can use. Thought plus action yields results. Mr Eker helps the reader determine which thoughts are best able to yield the desired results (In this case wealth).
All that for under $20 bucks, I give this 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrets of a Millionaire Mind, Oct. 23 2009
This is the best info on thoughts about money. Eker does a fantastic job of narrating. Following his steps, we can all become millionaires--and keep our money! I gained much insight about why I always seemed to stop at a certain level when it came to income. This course on money management should be given in high schools.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overly simple guide to wealth, May 25 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Money Management for Financial Success, Aug. 11 2011
If you want an insight and a solution to money management to create your own financial freedom path this is the book to get it all started. The simple 'Jar' system that T. Harv Eker teaches you is an essential basic skill that everyone must have to succeed financially. Just the commitment to divide any income into the 6 'Jars' is a big first step for some people. The next step is with the Financial Freedom Account, right away you start building your future freedom or retirement and you would not believe how many people are not saving for their futures. Of course gaining financial education for your investments and understanding your money growth requirements for retirement is an investment in yourself. And like Harv says, 'what you focus on expands' so by making the commitment to put money aside regularly for investing in your future. Putting that into action with not just your future freedom but also your 'Play', 'Education' and 'Long Term Saving for Sending' ensures you still enjoy life while shortening your time in the work force.

I have to admit that I keep buying more used copies of this book as I find myself giving away copies to family and friends to help them achieve financial success starting with strong money management skills. Recommended for young couples starting out or anyone who finds their bank account almost empty after pay day.

5.0 out of 5 stars dissapontment(I didn't get my book even though I have paid for it one month ago., Sept. 2 2010
I love this book but I haven't got it yet. It should arrive soon...I will call AMAZON.ca to clearify.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for an average person, Dec 22 2005
William (Scarborough, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind offers no secrets at all. It might offer some insights (actually common sense to most adult) to the juniors or some poor people who has been unsuccessful in their entire life and wondering why. But for any average person who receives proper education and have a sound job should not bother to read this book. I wasted an hour to finish half the book and that's about the most I could endure.

Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - Mastering the Inner Game of Wealth