march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on November 13, 2010
I will agree that most of the advice is common sense and Mr. Eker does mention his seminars and business throughout the book (not excessively but the ideas are put forth). However, looking at the state of our country's debt and the stats on consumer debt, it is my opinion that common sense is in short supply. Also, I've found that it is entirely possible to read the same idea from several viewpoints but just the way one author puts the idea into words causes an "ahah" moment. If the reader is open minded and willing to learn then Mr.Eker has the gift to give the reader a lot of such moments.
Also, if one considers the "teasers" at the end of most books (glimpses into the next book an author is writing) then what exactly is wrong with some self promotion? I have read a few books that are strictly paper "infomertials" but this is not one of them.
When I read a book for information I give it a first reading straight through. On the second reading, I keep a pen and notebook on hand to capture key ideas I can use. I filled pages.
This is not a very "technical" book on finance, although it does give one strategy for becoming debt free. Mr. Eker focuses on getting the reader to think and take action. He includes a number of action steps the reader can use. Thought plus action yields results. Mr Eker helps the reader determine which thoughts are best able to yield the desired results (In this case wealth).
All that for under $20 bucks, I give this 5 stars.
on March 15, 2006
This book came to me when I was most in need of it. It opened my mind, and infact all of my senses, to what is possible in my life. This book is for every "average" guy, who wants more out of his life than he is currently getting. As Eker states "what you focus on expands", if you want something from this book and are willing to implement the strategies set forth you will indeed find them and success will surely follow. Since reading this book three months ago, my net worth has increased by almost $85,000. Concrete evidence of Eker's sound advice and "common sense" put into action. Thank you T. Harv Eker!
on May 7, 2015
I like this guy. :) Very simple though, probably just worth reading the headings. But, to the extent you want this to make a big impression on your life, you have to practice it too.
on May 10, 2016
Valuable information about wealth creation and management.
Excellent tips about spending and saving your income.
Talked a lot about the seminar.
on March 25, 2013
Love it. Life changing - this book will fundamentally change the way you see the world, success, and your own mindset regarding money.
on December 31, 2015
Other than pushing his seminar in the first part of the book I have found it helpful and I'm still reading/working through it.
on October 23, 2009
This is the best info on thoughts about money. Eker does a fantastic job of narrating. Following his steps, we can all become millionaires--and keep our money! I gained much insight about why I always seemed to stop at a certain level when it came to income. This course on money management should be given in high schools.
on May 2, 2016
I strongly recommend this as a read.
It is amazing. Short to the point and life changing.
on May 12, 2016
Just got it but it promises to be quite interesting...
on May 3, 2016
Great life changing information & practices!