march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on August 10, 2005
I had never heard of this author prior to picking up this novel. It is wonderful...absolutely wonderful. If you like a bit of twist and turns with a little spice thrown in for good measure then this is the read for you.
Another book with tantilizing enjoyment is Fire In The Ice
on July 4, 2009
Now, I've read another one Phillips' books before and have enjoyed it. Not surprisingly, I enjoyed "Match Me If You Can" just as much - if not more. Though it easily falls into the cliche chick-lit mold (what chick book doesn't, right?), her characters were three dimensional and interesting. Not to mention that the main character is particularly likable. The novel itself has about the right amount of comic relief and plot depth.

Definitely a summer must-read, especially if you're into the genre.
on April 24, 2010
I read this book quite a while ago and I STILL remember it well. That to me says it was a great book considering I read at least 3 books a week! I loved how he made her come on his "dates" with him. It was funny and smart and entertaining as heck. Quite simply a good read. Don't hesitate when reading any of Susan's books.
on October 3, 2014
Again the 2 day delivery worked for a last minute buy for a trip.