5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, Sept. 29 2006
Have anyone ever wondered how the world is perceived by animals? How about cats? What do they think? What would they say if they could talk? This book is all about the world of cats. It's all about their thinking, their acting, their adventures, their emotions, and their whole suspenseful life. Erin Hunter is a master of suspension. This book will lure you in and have you cling to it until the very end. This suspense is a large part of what made me a Warriors fan. The ending leaves you hanging with tension, and wanting to read more.

I did not read previous books in this series but I certainly intend to. If you haven't already, I suggest reading the whole series from the begging to the end. At least that is what I am going to do. For anyone who has already read them all I suggest another amazing cat series titled "Why Some Cats are Rascals". This is actually where my cat adventure reading started. You'll be amazed at how delightful these rascals are! Read all these books and you are bound to get addicted to them, I promise.

5.0 out of 5 stars a new bign, June 5 2014
squirrelpaw now squirrelflight is over bramblclaw for hang out with hawkfrost leafpaw now leafpool meets with crow feather a wind clan warrior cinderplet leafpools mentro dies and is rebron cindekit

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Nov. 14 2014
my daughter loved it!

Twilight
Twilight by Erin Hunter (Hardcover - Aug. 17 2006)
CDN$ 23.89 CDN$ 19.11