march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 21, 2010
I actually picked up this book when I was in Dubai, UAE. The first chapter hit a spot and I immediately connected with the main character (I am sure many of has reached that state of despair in our journey of life). I whipped through the novel, soaking in the information. The way the concepts are relayed is easy, but at times there were moments where enthusiasm by the mentor seemed more like an infomercial (hence a 4 rating). Overall though, it changed my perspective and I have to say it influenced my living in the "conscious" state as opposed to the zombie state. I attribute my healthy eating, positive outlook and frequent self reflection and self care (without feeling guilty) to Robin's book. I know all books are subjective, but for me, it helped me get to a better place in my life. Highly recommended.
on March 9, 2016
I enjoy reading this book it good for the healing of the soul .