5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully beautiful story, April 5 2009
This review is from: Blueberry Girl (Hardcover)
I learned about this book in a children's literature class and fell in love with it. It is wonderfully written and has beautiful illustrations. I have bought it for all of my nieces as well as my daughter. "Blueberry Girl" will now be my go to present for all little girls. I would recommend this book highly!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique and special!, Jan. 12 2010
Maria Nina Sy "CreamyComfort" (Toronto, ON Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Blueberry Girl (Hardcover)
This is a wonderfully unique children's book which I suppose is intended for the parents' enjoyment. Simple and straightforward poetry with metaphors and subtleties that simply speaks to the soul. I really enjoyed reading it. And the illustration highlights it even more. I bought a second copy and gave it to my bestfriend. Really cool!

4.0 out of 5 stars The only thing I didn't like about it was the words appear to have been ..., Jan. 27 2015
This review is from: Blueberry Girl (Paperback)
An inspiring read for the young future explorer. The only thing I didn't like about it was the words appear to have been hand scribed rather than typed in an easy to read font that would be familiar to a young child. Since I purchased the book for my young niece I was hoping for something she could tackle as an early reader. I think the authors/artists calligraphy may be beyond a child just starting to learn to read. Then again, the book may be more appropriate for an older child.

4.0 out of 5 stars More of a poem than a children's book, Oct. 29 2014
Book Cupid (Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Blueberry Girl (Paperback)
A gorgeous prayer, filled with hopes that every loving and doting parent wish for their little girls. Good friends, a good husband at 30 (a late wedding, no need to rush), and of course, the ability to deal with complex individuals that will cross her path.

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple Girl...."NO dad, its blueberry girl"...really?! ... are you sure..."BLUEBERRY girl!", April 16 2015
This review is from: Blueberry Girl (Paperback)
This is a wonderful story of a young girls connection to her maternal roots and family. It is a mother's wish and a dreamer's dream, a story of birth, life, origins and futures. Delightful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, Feb. 13 2015
This review is from: Blueberry Girl (Paperback)
A beautiful book - I love Neil Gaiman, so I wanted to share his work with my young children. Wonderfully written and illustrated! My kids quite like it.

Blueberry Girl
Blueberry Girl by Neil Gaiman (Hardcover - March 2 2009)
CDN$ 21.99 CDN$ 15.87