biss boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: HardcoverChange

on April 5, 2009
I learned about this book in a children's literature class and fell in love with it. It is wonderfully written and has beautiful illustrations. I have bought it for all of my nieces as well as my daughter. "Blueberry Girl" will now be my go to present for all little girls. I would recommend this book highly!!
on January 27, 2015
An inspiring read for the young future explorer. The only thing I didn't like about it was the words appear to have been hand scribed rather than typed in an easy to read font that would be familiar to a young child. Since I purchased the book for my young niece I was hoping for something she could tackle as an early reader. I think the authors/artists calligraphy may be beyond a child just starting to learn to read. Then again, the book may be more appropriate for an older child.
on January 12, 2010
This is a wonderfully unique children's book which I suppose is intended for the parents' enjoyment. Simple and straightforward poetry with metaphors and subtleties that simply speaks to the soul. I really enjoyed reading it. And the illustration highlights it even more. I bought a second copy and gave it to my bestfriend. Really cool!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 29, 2014
A gorgeous prayer, filled with hopes that every loving and doting parent wish for their little girls. Good friends, a good husband at 30 (a late wedding, no need to rush), and of course, the ability to deal with complex individuals that will cross her path.
on April 16, 2015
This is a wonderful story of a young girls connection to her maternal roots and family. It is a mother's wish and a dreamer's dream, a story of birth, life, origins and futures. Delightful.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2015
A beautiful book - I love Neil Gaiman, so I wanted to share his work with my young children. Wonderfully written and illustrated! My kids quite like it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse