march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

on May 8, 2016
Really good book.
on March 29, 2016
super funny book, introduced me to Pratchett's work. typically, most of the characters have distinct voices in my head when I read dialogue.
on October 1, 2015
Better than expected
on August 27, 2015
Just the kind of book I like unpredictable and wacky.
on June 21, 2015
Very much enjoyed this read and the return of characters from previous books.
on June 12, 2015
I think this has become one of my all-time favorite reads.
This is a very funny book. The story and characters are charming, as you' d expect from these Gaiman and Prachett, and the incredible plot rolls along just fine, with lots of surprises and satisfying developments. The main characters are an angel, a devil, assorted witch-hunters, and the Antichrist. Somehow it all reads like a slightly demented version of the old William stories. It's impossible to put down.
on April 3, 2015
Excellent book.

As a non-old Brit, and as a second language English speaker, I struggled with the vocabulary, but iPads have a lovely dictionary built in, so I managed. Besides that, it's worth noting that I read this book in less than a week - and that's WITH a full time job and somehow maintaining my responsi- oh who am I kidding, I read the second half in one sitting. I can't see through the dust in this place, but it was worth it.
on January 25, 2015
Awesome book!
on January 20, 2015
I can't choose a favorite book but i must say this one is pretty close.