biss boutiques-francophones Learn more vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on October 1, 2015
Better than expected
on August 27, 2015
Just the kind of book I like unpredictable and wacky.
on June 21, 2015
Very much enjoyed this read and the return of characters from previous books.
on June 12, 2015
I think this has become one of my all-time favorite reads.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This is a very funny book. The story and characters are charming, as you' d expect from these Gaiman and Prachett, and the incredible plot rolls along just fine, with lots of surprises and satisfying developments. The main characters are an angel, a devil, assorted witch-hunters, and the Antichrist. Somehow it all reads like a slightly demented version of the old William stories. It's impossible to put down.
on April 3, 2015
Excellent book.

As a non-old Brit, and as a second language English speaker, I struggled with the vocabulary, but iPads have a lovely dictionary built in, so I managed. Besides that, it's worth noting that I read this book in less than a week - and that's WITH a full time job and somehow maintaining my responsi- oh who am I kidding, I read the second half in one sitting. I can't see through the dust in this place, but it was worth it.
on January 25, 2015
Awesome book!
on January 20, 2015
I can't choose a favorite book but i must say this one is pretty close.
on December 20, 2014
SO FUNNY. So awesome. I love Neil Gaiman. Can't wait to finish this book.
on November 3, 2014
Probably the funniest view of Armagedon ever written. Gaiman and Pratchett are at the top of their form. I've given four copies of this book to good friends.