5.0 out of 5 stars Your Secrets
Published on Aug. 13 2006 by Jessika

1.0 out of 5 stars This book would have been great if it was printed properly
I was very excited when this book came out and immediately purchased 2. I wanted to support the PostSecret project but when the books arrived, the quality was not up to par. There are words tucked into the spine in several pages which I find unacceptable.
Published on Dec 21 2005 by Heather Couture

5.0 out of 5 stars Your Secrets, Aug. 13 2006
This review is from: Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives (Hardcover)
I absolutely loved this book, if it can be called that. It isn't what most would consider a typical book, it was more of a compilation of artwork. The best part was reading all the secrets and the emotions they bring out, seeing how some of the secrets could easily have been yours. Also how you know that so many other people have experienced or are experiencing exactly what you might be going through. I couldn't put it down and read it over from start to finish, now from time to time i enjoy flipping through it and picking out my favorites.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly unique and inspiring!, Feb. 2 2006
C. Alexander (Brockville, Ontario) - See all my reviews
The concept behind this book is inspiring and astounding. As for the cut-off words mentioned in the other review, I cannot say that I noticed these errors. The sheer magnitude of emotion that pulsates from this book is mesmmerizing to any reader, and due to its postmodern nature, it does not need to be read from front to start. In fact, flipping through this book on a regular basis will uncover many nuances, pangs of emotions, sympathy AND empathy that can only be picked up after being reviewed numerous times. Whoever thought that tiny postcards could hold our deepest sorrows, joys, and secrets? Who knew that the regular John and Jane Does out there were such heartbreaking artists? This book is a must-have for yourself, for the conversation piece that it is, and for celebrating and detesting the artistry and sad and happy truths that come with being regular human beings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, Dec 20 2013
I usually don't buy new books on a whim - I'll wait for a review or friend to recommend but this book was a whim I don't regret. It didn't take long to finish but it was a very amusing, insightful, at times deep, dark and depressing as well as hopeful, uplifting and motivating. I am seeking out all the other PostSecret books by Frank Warren; I loved it that much. P.s. I'm sending in my own secret postcard(s) now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Post Secret, May 15 2013
Awesome idea! Love it. A little dark and a little humorous all in one! Read a couple 'post secrets' from my friends book and just had to have my own!

5.0 out of 5 stars All Over the Map - in a Good Way, Feb. 5 2006
The book 'Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives' is all over the map. It is raw, tender, touching, offensive, sweet, calming, and ultimately revealing of what it is to be human. Fans of 'My Fractured Life' or other scattered tales in a single motiff format will "get" the beauty here. I recommend it highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is really SOMETHING!, Nov. 14 2006
I was not aware of the website until I got this book as a birthday gift. It was one of the best birthday gifts I have ever received. The book is amazing. The boldness of some of the messages is astonishing. You can learn here what the REAL world is all about. Some of the messages are funny, some sad, but most of them will make you stop and think about the way we interact with others, what are desires are, etc. I think the reader will often well relate with many of the messages. I definitely encourage everybody to either get the book or at least visit the website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating Book, Feb. 2 2006
By A Customer
This book is beautiful, heartbreaking, simple and powerful all at once.
A great coffee table book that you can't put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best books ever, Nov. 3 2006
Lynn M. Chalut "daynamarie" (Canada) - See all my reviews
I've heard about this book through friends and thought I would buy it just for fun...turns out, this was one of the best books I have ever read! It began with a genius idea and burst into an international movement of epic prportions!! I couldn't put it down. Each postcard has a story, and for once in my life, I feel as if I am not alone. I cried many mnay times

5.0 out of 5 stars I anxiously awaited the release of the Post Secret book., Feb. 26 2006
By A Customer
I anxiously awaited the release of the Post Secret book. I've been visiting the website regularly for some time now, and I am always moved by the sometimes witty but always honest 'secrets' that are exposed every week. It was with great disappointment that I flipped through the book. The postcards are still there, the secrets still entertaining, still touching, but the format of the book left something to be desired. Some of the pages were separated in groups of four postcards which made for a quick easy glimpse, but some had one postcard stretched over two pages, making it almost impossible to read. The overall layout was really just not impressive at all, and detracted from enjoying the messages on the cards.
Thanks, I would also recommend ' The Quest ' by George Kostantinos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Conversation Starter, Feb. 2 2006
By A Customer
This book is compelling in many ways. For one, it's an interesting insight into the hearts and minds of humanity, but it's also a great tool for self reflection. As you read people's secrets you are revolted by some, saddened by others and on the truly powerful secrets you associate with or even share.
As a coffee table book, this one is great conversation starter. Learn more about your friends than you ever would under normal circumstances... how many of them would switch parking tickets with the car next to them in hopes that it would get paid?
I've done that...

ARRAY(0xade26a74)

Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
Postsecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives by Frank Warren (Hardcover - Nov. 17 2005)
CDN$ 35.99 CDN$ 22.56