5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent reference guide for human relationships
i have owned a copy of this for most of my adult life
my first copy got lent out to a friend, & mysteriously "lost"
my second got lent out to another friend, covered in paint during their redecorations & my third is now tattered & battered from much thumbing!
i love this book for it's quirky little poems & phrases,
also, some...
Published on Feb. 3 2006 by paula b

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun
This book is very comprehensive regarding general pairing of astrological signs. However, despite its stout appearance, it really just skims the surface of true astrological insight.
Published on Jan. 13 2004 by tarabky3

5.0 out of 5 stars an excellent reference guide for human relationships, Feb. 3 2006
paula b "paula" (surrey, england!) - See all my reviews
i have owned a copy of this for most of my adult life
my first copy got lent out to a friend, & mysteriously "lost"
i love this book for it's quirky little poems & phrases,
also, some of the descriptions are laugh out loud hilarious in their descriptiveness & some of it is spookily accurate!
it is a romantic & funny book that can, if taken in the right context, be interesting & informative, but not taken as writ!
i think some of linda's observations are incredibly spot-on, she seems to have an understanding of people that is uncanny, & also a genuine love of them, taken their weaknesses failings with warm humour & also a real positive take on her outlook of the human persona. excellent, i love all her books.
i also think the artwork on this edition & some of her previous editions is beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, May 31 2014
Linda Goodman in opinion writes the best astrology books on the market. She is authentic and practices with the highest degree of spirituality and creativity. Although I'm not a professional astrologer (I am a professional Tarot reader however and know astrology better than the average person - <a href="http://www.tarotbykathleen.com/">Tarot by Kathleen</a>) I do know astrology better than the average person and have read many books on the subject. I highly recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars A personal favorite, June 28 2004
"trippysht" (Morristown, nj United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)
This book teaches so much more than the dynamics of relationships. In the same way we learn about ourselves through our interactions with others so can we learn about the sun signs by their relation to the other signs. Also, personal perception affects much of horoscope interpretation and Linda Goodman's Love Signs accounts for this in a way more books don't; indeed, the book transforms it to the readers' advantage.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly accurate!!, July 10 2010
Jaki O'neill - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)
...i was very sceptic of this book, my boyfriend told me that this was his bible and that he loved this book and had bought many copies due to the fact that his friends kept on borrowing it and never giving it back!!....so off i went with an open mind and a "yeah right!!'attitude, well since then i have eaten my words!! how has linda goodman got it so 'spot on?' i'll never know. its an eye opener thats for sure and an amazing read, now i know why my past realionships have not worked or had to work hard at....highly recommend....

3.0 out of 5 stars A lot of fun, Jan. 13 2004
"tarabky3" (Somerset, KY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars From another professional astrologer's point of view, Nov. 9 2003
"jperkins51" (South Bend, IN United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)
I have read all of Linda Goodman's books and believe them to be what I refer to as "surface" astrology, just like the horoscopes you read in the newspaper. No one can take literally what is read in this book and apply it completely. It just doesn't cover what is really necessary for a love relationship (or any relationship) to work. I give Linda Goodman VERY much credit for being a wonderful business woman and for her marketing efforts which are what made her so popular. Plus, she somehow got ahold of the work done by Cheiro and copied it in her book and used his knowledge of numerology to further her advancement for popularity. Great insight there with that one, that was a good move. May Linda rest in peace.

5.0 out of 5 stars I KEPT CHECKING IT OUT AT THE LIBRARY......................., Oct. 12 2003
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)
I have been checking out this book at my local library for the past 8 years, that I finally decided to buy it (when I was checking it out again) This is definitely the best astrological book out there, its TIMELESS!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not great, Dec 28 2002
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)
This book describes how the 12 signs of the zodiac relate romantically with each other, from both the male and female perspective (for example, in the Leo-Scorpio section, Linda Goodman will describe how a female Scorpio gets along with a male Leo, and vice versa). It my first glimpse into traditional astrology, and as such, it was useful for its time, as a first glimpse into astrological "types" (or stereotypes). However, as I continued to delve into astrology and my understanding of it increased, I increasingly found it wanting. First, Goodman's characterization of the astrological types is by necessity highly stereotyped. The reason people are so complex is because they are more than their individual sun signs; the signs for the moon and ascendant, for example, are just as influencial regarding how people respond emotionally-- not to mention the romance and sex planets, Mars and Venus, which are very important for this kind of a book! ... Of course, one cannot blame Goodman for her stereotyping, as she could not consider all these aspects in a book that only deals with the basics. However, and this is the second point, even allowing it to be so, I still find her characterization of the signs overtly simplistic, sometimes slipping into something that appears a little superficial, even silly.
If ...Goodman's book is in fact a superficial skimming over how all the signs interact, and probably did not require all the text she used in describing the relationships, especially as much of it is her own interpretation, which is sometimes, as I said, just too superficial.
...Otherwise, this book will introduce you to all the stereotypes you wish to entertain about the signs and how they interact; but really, not to much more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a must-have book, Dec 13 2002
dasn0wman "dasn0wman" (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)
I got this book because I read one of the reviews here that says this was better than "Sun Signs", an earlier book by the same author. I totally beg to differ. This book is much bigger than "Sun Signs" but ironically not as useful. The size of the book is a result of what the author has to say about each pairing of the signs, male and female. It does not tell you whether they are compatible or not, but only gives you the plus and negative sides and let you decide. Well, if that is the case, why bother even pairing the signs? I can be the judge after reading the sign of my potential partner in "Sun Signs" and then I'll decide whether she is right for me or not. In the end, it is more or less of what you read in "Sun Signs". In many cases, much less than "Sun Signs".

5.0 out of 5 stars Becky Carr's review, Dec 12 2002
Becky Carr (Louisville, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Linda Goodman's Love Signs (Paperback)
I have owned this book for 12 years. Both my daughters have used this book and most of my girlfriends. This publication has given me the best insight to people in my life and how and why they are like they are. I have in many occasions called this book,"My People Bible". When I meet someone new, female or male, co-worker, special person in my life or whatever I always ask when their Birthday is. I then refer back to my "bible" to see how I interact with that sign. I was so very sad when Linda Goodman passed away. It was like a death in my family. I recommend this book to anyone who really wants to make relationships work.

Linda Goodman's Love Signs
Linda Goodman's Love Signs by Linda Goodman (Paperback - Feb. 15 2000)
CDN$ 26.99 CDN$ 16.92