5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!
Published on Nov. 27 2006 by Cha-cha lady of Montreal

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published on Jan. 3 2010 by patchan08

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, Jan. 3 2010
This review is from: My Secret: A PostSecret Book (Hardcover)
I bought this book first so my only expectations arose from the website. Personally, I was disappointed. This book did not contain the same unique, intriguing, lustful nature that I see from most online postcards. The book had many depressing secrets, and I was hoping for more uplifting ones as I flipped through the book. Moreover, many of the secrets were almost predictable and cliche. There were only 3-4 unique ones that actually made me laugh out loud or gasp. Whereas the website, nearly all of them actually surprise me.

I was disappointed. Definitely not worth $25. Maybe $10

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, Nov. 27 2006
This review is from: My Secret: A PostSecret Book (Hardcover)
I love any book with an unusual premise. You know the type: "Curious Incident" is one by Haddon, with its character being an autistic teenager--the book is told through his eyes; or Jackson McCrae's "Katzenjammer" which is wild beyond belief! So I naturally gravitated to MY SECRET. This is a collection of postcards that are REALLY from the edge! Each card is unique, and each one has a story to tell. From downright shocking to hilarious, this book lets you in on other's lives, the way no other book can. Over the top and off the edge, this is one book you'll want to share with your friends. Would also recommend the books: "Middlesex" by Eugenides and "Katzenjammer" by Jackson McCrae.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is even better than the first book! A must have, Nov. 1 2006
B. V. Michael - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Secret: A PostSecret Book (Hardcover)
I liked Frank Warren's first book very much and I was hoping that this one will be at least as good as the first one. I am very pleased with his choice of really never before seen postcards that will make you laugh, sigh, and maybe even cry. There is so much power in the simple, yet so difficult act of sharing a personal secret with other people. Probably this is one of the reasons for the huge success of this project. My latest secret is the bestseller scientifically guaranteed male multiple orgasms and ultimate sex. I am sure that everyone who has enjoyed the first book will enjoy this one as well. I hope that Frank will continue maintaining his blog and the planned books will be also interesting and thrilling as his first two. Maybe we all should learn from these books that it is not that bad to share secrets with others. In conclusion, if you want to take a look at something refreshing and unique than you will want to take a copy of this book. It is well worth the small investment.

My Secret: A PostSecret Book
My Secret: A PostSecret Book by Frank Warren (Hardcover - Oct. 12 2006)
CDN$ 26.99 CDN$ 16.92