5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but fabulous!
Published on Sept. 3 2012 by Lisa

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too "out there"
Maybe I have my feet more firmly planted on solid earth but the whole "guardians of dreams" idea was a little silly to me. Good love story though.
Published 12 months ago by Darcy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but fabulous!, Sept. 3 2012
This review is from: Pleasures of the Night (Dream Guardians, Book 1) (Paperback)
As a believer in some sort of super-natural life out there, this book captured a pure reference of an erotic & romantic tale between one realm and another. It was intriguing from start to finish. It had just the right amount of erotica, enough suspense to keep you wanting to turn the page for more and great characters that had ample amount of depth you could literally feel what they were feeling. The only thing that disappointed me was when it ended! I just wanted to keep reading.

I truly enjoyed this book and I'm not afraid to express just how much to anyone. Loved, loved, loved this book!
I can't wait to read the 2nd book in the series, which is about two secondary characters from this book and their story. I'm excited!!!

Thumbs up Sylvia Day...you're a genius author!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my genre, June 28 2014
This review is from: Pleasures Of The Night (Paperback)
Not my type of story don't go for super natural intrigue. I like real people with real lives. Not ethearal

5.0 out of 5 stars I found this book to be like something from a dream..., June 2 2014
It was very hot and romantic. A man and woman loving each other against all odds. Having a strong and beautiful man around never hurts:)

2.0 out of 5 stars BORING !!!, March 5 2014
Lots of sex if that is what you are looking for. Overall a big snooze for me. The story was really ho hum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasures of the Night, Nov. 5 2013
I have to say that I had to reread the first several pages to make sure I was confused!!!

I almost decided to put this book down and forget about it, but I'm so thrilled that I didn't because it was well worth the trip.

The characters draw you in and you can't wait to see what happens next

Although it"s hard to fully understand the dream guardians at first,(well it was for me) you finally get to roll with it as you read.

I couldn't wait to read the next book.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too "out there", Sept. 2 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Feb. 2 2013
P. Hoogsteen (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
I'd give this book and 8/10. It's a little slow going but once you get in to it- it's really good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Sept. 14 2014
Cant wait for the next book

1.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy realm, Dec 10 2012
Not much into non-reality stuff - guess I am too down to earth. Love most of Sylvia Day's books though.

3.0 out of 5 stars not my favourite, Oct. 23 2012
I love Sylvia Days books but this one I was not so keen on, I was half way threw the book before I was even slightly interested. I will keep reading her books as this was just one of many she has. Keep up the good work!!

Pleasures of the Night (Dream Guardians, Book 1)
Pleasures of the Night (Dream Guardians, Book 1) by Sylvia Day (Paperback - April 12 2007)
CDN$ 18.50 CDN$ 11.54