5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES DEMOCRACY!!!
Published on Nov. 19 2009 by Beverly Elliott

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. The worst sort of Conspiracy theory gone wild...
Well... I made it to page 80 or so of this book, but that's as far as I can go.

The bottom line is that this book is just plain silly. I was beginning to have my doubts after the first chapter but the conclusion that the whole thing is just nonsense quickly became inescapable.

Anyone with a basic knowledge of 20th Century history, or even average...
Published on March 30 2010 by C. J. Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES DEMOCRACY!!!, Nov. 19 2009
Beverly Elliott "Bevs Best" (Alberta Canada) - See all my reviews
Ce commentaire est de: The Rise Of The Fourth Reich: The Secret Societies That Threaten to Take Over America (Paperback)
Jim Marr's phenomonal clear approach is able to tie in the major different power groups that have always controlled the world. From ancient history to the present he is able to show us not only WHO but HOW they hide the truth from the average person while they continue to follow their own personal corrupt agenda's. Jim has so much well researched information packed in this book, and the courage to make it available to the public. I found it so powerful and the information straight forward and easy to read that I purchased 5 copies to give to family and friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful. The worst sort of Conspiracy theory gone wild..., March 30 2010
C. J. Thompson "Arctic John" (Pond Inlet, Nunavut Canada) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Well... I made it to page 80 or so of this book, but that's as far as I can go.

Anyone with a basic knowledge of 20th Century history, or even average analytical skills will recognize this book as a waste of time... I wish I had read the reviews at Amazon.COM rather than Amazon.CA first!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, bad sources, June 27 2009
Easily JIm's best book, but I shake my head when I see that he used Wikipedia as a source!! Not good at all!!

CDN$ 19.99 CDN$ 14.43