summer boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyout Furniture All-New Kindle sports Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on December 2, 2011
The third book in the series doesn't start with as quick a pace as the second two, but surely doesn't disappoint. The gripping conclusion to the Strain Trilogy. I enjoyed the outcome of the book, although I didn't expect the ending to happen the way it did. I love how these books are so fluid and easy to read. The words fly off the page. I would be excited to see these books come to life on the big screen. An excellent alternative to the current film version of vampire lore.
on March 16, 2012
I enjoyed every one of these novels! Amazing story and great new take on Vampires that brings them back to their scary ruthless selves. Each character was believable and I became attached to everybody involved. I pray that these books get turned into a trilogy of films in the near future. Highly recommended for those who like their vampires to scary.
on December 28, 2012
I was sorry that it was a trilogy. I want more...please !! Lost sleep reading this book....I was up late reading it !!
on December 8, 2015
Well worth the purchase. I could not put it down.