Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Destined For An Early Grave (Night Huntress, Book 4)
Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange
Price:$10.99+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on July 25, 2009
Once again Jeaniene Frost got me reading into the late hours, hell!! I got Destined For An Early Grave on thursday and finished it in 2 day's ( keep in mind I work ). I really enjoyed this book, it was Intense, Emotional, And Flat-Out Fantastic like the cover say's. My only regreat is that I have to wait for the 5th book of this series and I don't know how I'm going to do it. Jeaniene please... HOW FAST CAN YOU TYPE ???.

LOVED IT.
on July 5, 2012
Excellent I can't wait to read the next one I just love Kat and bone. The book is action none stop and super sensual!
on August 2, 2015
I am absolutely loving this series right now. I've read 3 books in the last week, I just can't put them down!
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed
One Foot In The Grave (Night Huntress, Book 2)
One Foot In The Grave (Night Huntress, Book 2) by Jeaniene Frost (Mass Market Paperback - April 2 2008)
CDN$ 8.53

At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3)
At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3) by Jeaniene Frost (Mass Market Paperback - Dec 3 2008)
CDN$ 8.54

This Side Of The Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5)
This Side Of The Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5) by Jeaniene Frost (Mass Market Paperback - Feb. 22 2011)
CDN$ 10.43