march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on March 21, 2016
excellent
on October 8, 2015
Neil Gaiman is a delight
on January 24, 2015
It is catalogued as a children's book but I believe it is enjoyable for all ages. The story keeps getting better and better in every page.
on November 15, 2014
My daughter introduced me to Neil Gaiman and I'm so glad. The book was so spooky and interesting that I ran out and picked up more of his books. Lived it!
on September 11, 2014
I can't help but find Coraline to be an amazing, frightening, fun story aimed at a young audience but appreciated by all ages. If you've watched the movie you could still enjoy the book. The graphic novel is worth a gander but so too is the original book with the original illustrations which are dark. While I adore every Neil Gaiman book I have had the pleasure to read, this book is perhaps my favourite at the moment, and that says a lot. Read it, it's worth reading!
on August 18, 2014
Great book: a strange, adventurous, fun, and an easy read.
I also really enjoyed the movie.
on July 28, 2014
A very good short story easy to read!
on May 28, 2013
Another dark, twisty tale that should never have been made into a kid's movie! Gaiman has such neat ideas and is inspired by such mundane things!
on December 15, 2012
Our whole family loves this audio book. A bit scary for young ones but our 6 and 8 year old were delighted with it. We have listened to it many times. The readers has a great voice.
on September 24, 2012
I received this book in OK/decent time. Not the fastest product i've ever received but not the slowest. It was in perfect condition, and had cool graphics on the jacket of the book which can't be seen in the display picture. The story was awesome and extremely creative, excellent author. I would highly recommend this product.