countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 112 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 22, 2016
Wonderful book for both adult and children
on July 12, 2016
I've seen the movie wonderful I've read the book it was brilliant I've played the game and it was OK . Really brings me back to my childhood and when I used to play little games and going to my fantasy world .
on March 21, 2016
excellent
on October 8, 2015
Neil Gaiman is a delight
on January 24, 2015
It is catalogued as a children's book but I believe it is enjoyable for all ages. The story keeps getting better and better in every page.
on November 15, 2014
My daughter introduced me to Neil Gaiman and I'm so glad. The book was so spooky and interesting that I ran out and picked up more of his books. Lived it!
on September 11, 2014
I can't help but find Coraline to be an amazing, frightening, fun story aimed at a young audience but appreciated by all ages. If you've watched the movie you could still enjoy the book. The graphic novel is worth a gander but so too is the original book with the original illustrations which are dark. While I adore every Neil Gaiman book I have had the pleasure to read, this book is perhaps my favourite at the moment, and that says a lot. Read it, it's worth reading!
on August 18, 2014
Great book: a strange, adventurous, fun, and an easy read.
I also really enjoyed the movie.
on July 28, 2014
A very good short story easy to read!
on May 28, 2013
Another dark, twisty tale that should never have been made into a kid's movie! Gaiman has such neat ideas and is inspired by such mundane things!