summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

on August 24, 2012
I received this guide as a present and have loved it ever since. I wasn't too sure how well it would be fitting in all the episodes from season 1 to season 20. However, I was completely wrong. They give approximately 2 pages per episode, generally 4 pages for Treehouse of Horror. You can clearly tell this is a labor of love as the attention to detail from the new drawings to the layout and other awesome general information at the back of the book.

If I had not received this as a gift, I would have purchased it asap! Also, they are not kidding about this book being heavy. It is roughly 8.8 pounds. To give you an idea, it feels like you are carrying around a baby.
on May 12, 2011
I bought the first four books which takes me up to the end of Season 14. Is there a separate release for Seasons 15-20 or do I have to get caught up by purchasing a large book of which 3/4 of it I already own?
on January 8, 2011
My housemate is an AVID Simpon's nut having watched it from day one and this was the ultimate Christmas present for him this year. Did it get the desired jaw drop, glazed eye look that I was hoping for. YOU BET !!
on January 11, 2011
Very impressed by the price (much cheaper than the stores). It also shipped quickly and was exactly the product I was expecting!
on January 28, 2011
Pour ce qui est de la poste, le temps de délais était super. J'ai reçu le colis avant la date d'arrivé prévue. Le produit est arrivé en bon état et ça l'a fait la joie de la personne qui l'a reçu! Pour les fans des Simpsons, c'est vraiment un bon livre.