march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis sports Registry Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store Tools

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 8, 2016
Very good book. I like Megadeth but not a huge fan. Found Mustaine honest and willing to see his mistakes. A bit too much god at the end for me.
on May 6, 2016
Awesome read. Made me love him more than I already did
on January 16, 2016
Good book.
on May 31, 2015
An excellent read especially the early chapters where he talks about growing up and the formation of Metallica. There are parts that make you laugh out loud and I had to go back and read the lines over again to make sure I read it right. For example he says he supported George Bush and his response to 911. This was shocking to me given all that has been reported about that invasion. Later on he describes his first meeting with Marty Friedman and how he was using "budget" guitars. Did Carvin stop using wood and switch to plasic I thought to myself. Some of the guitars Carvin made in the eighties were gorgeous, just as beautiful as any Dean. I doubt Alan Holdsworth or those of us that play Carvin guitars would agree with Dave. After all this is a good read and I recommend it to fans but be warned the really interesting parts are near the beginning. As talented and tenacious as this man is he still very much human. God bless him.
on August 4, 2014
Nice!
on February 24, 2014
I loved this book because of the back stories Mustaine tells so that all of his stories and situations tied together. I always thought of guys like Dave Mustaine as almost otherworldly and to put a human face on himself and relate to what he is,just a guy that has struggles like millions of others.Fantastic read and hard to put down at night !
on February 5, 2014
This is a must read for fans of Megadeth and Dave Mustaine. He has lived quite a crazy life and has laid it all out in this book.
on December 26, 2013
Very convoluted rock star tripe. That being said some interesting insight into the goings on of Mr. Mustaine.
But it's rock n roll so take it for what its worth
TOP 500 REVIEWERon September 29, 2013
....but his memoir is exceptional and I like it a lot. It is well written and paced. I am curious to see Ellefsons book and compare the two. As of this writing (Sept 2013) the Ellefson book is on the cusp of being released.
on June 24, 2012
Wow, what a great story. Dave lets it all out and holds nothing back. Its truly a great read and throughly written. Its a must for metal fans. Buy buy buy it now.