march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on November 18, 2009
This book was recommended to me by a colleague of mine and I recently extended my appreciation to him for bringing this book to my attention. A must read for anyone and everyone! This is not just a book about the internet, which is what most would think. Jeff Jarvis (author) offers valuable insight into the future and how we as individuals need to adapt and change our thinking patterns. Whether we choose to admit it or not, Google is here to stay and we can either choose to work with it or against! Choose wisely. So before you make another decision, whether it be a business or personal decision, remember to ask yourself that very important and timeless question...WWGD?
on May 11, 2012
Fascinating read. Full of insight into one of the decades biggest successes. Great concept and once I picked it up, I had trouble putting it down.
on July 20, 2010
Amazing Book for anyone in business or just interested in the changing dynamics of businesses today.
on April 28, 2009
God and Google have a lot in common, not least omniscience. Like the Almighty, the world's No 1 search engine - and No 1 brand - offers us a glimpse of divine knowledge, as in the old, by Internet standards, saying: "There are some things that Man was never meant to know, but for everything else there's Google."

I recommend this book for anyone!!