5.0 out of 5 stars Triple D--roadtrip
I loved looking into the book and recipes. We visited one location on our way home from Florida. I would like to some day do a Triple D road trip. Thanks for this book Guy and Food Network.
Published 17 months ago by Lela Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected
I watch this show all the time,and really enjoy it.
I was hoping there would be some of the really good recipes in it,but I was disappointed that it was more of a "map of where to go".
It felt like I was watching reruns of the show.
Published on March 17 2010 by B. Cavener

3.0 out of 5 stars not what I expected, March 17 2010
B. Cavener (quebec) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diners Drive-Ins And Dives: An All-American Road Trip . . . with Recipes! (Paperback)
I watch this show all the time,and really enjoy it.
It felt like I was watching reruns of the show.

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple D--roadtrip, Feb. 25 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars More Bookish Thoughts..., Feb. 1 2013
Reader Writer Runner (Victoria, BC) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
Based on the hit Food Network program of the same name, "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" attempts to combine travel guide, cookbook, and show diary. Unfortunately, it fails at all three aspects. Uninspired, cliché-ridden narratives for each location are followed by somewhat intriguing but photo-less recipes and any funny stories or off-camera tidbits that might have brought some humor and interest to the book remain notably absent.

Limited in scope and poorly organized, the book lacks any of the show's character and feels drab from the opening page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, April 17 2014
Great book with good recipes. A must for the triple-D followers. Will try to cook some of them and update later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best read in Flavortown!, Jan. 29 2013
This book is written in the sametype of narrative as Guy's DD&D Food Network show. It's a quick read but a good one. I like the personnal stories, follow-ups, and crew's notes icluded, and of course the recipes. I have made a few already to rave reviews. Will get more books from Guy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it but wanted to love it!, Feb. 26 2010
I just love Guy and watch Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network whenever I can catch it. It's one of my favorites. I like the book but wish it was a teeny bit better. It looks like it was produced very quickly and cheaply. The recipes are great! I suppose I just wanted more of an overview of the restaurants he visited and wanted it to be a bit more fun. I guess what I was looking for was more color photos. I'll just have to go back and watch more TV shows...or buy the DVDs.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Triple D review., Jan. 15 2010
D. Chu (Vancouver, B.C.) - See all my reviews
If you're a fan of the show this is a great companion book as well as including some selected recipe highlights from the series. A must have for food lovers, Guy never fails to entertain and showcases some of the most amazing hidden gems holding that wholesome goodness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, April 6 2011
This book is great. It's nothing fancy with two colour printing but still a really fun read. It's setup like a cookbook but full of stories. I can't wait to get cooking all the fun receipes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Recipes!!!, Jan. 28 2011
This is a great recipe book. Simple easy to follow instructions with easy to find ingredients to create some of the best food ever. You'll love it too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Triple D, Oct. 29 2010
Marilyn Warren (Agassiz, British Columbia, CA) - See all my reviews
I love the TV show and this book is just as good. Love the writing and the recipes.

Diners Drive-Ins And Dives: An All-American Road Trip . . . with Recipes!
CDN$ 26.99 CDN$ 16.92