5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice!
Published on Feb. 19 2009 by kellz

3.0 out of 5 stars A quick read
Not everything in here applied to me but there were a few good "take-aways". A good read timed with New Year's resolutions.
Published 3 months ago by Kassandra Jordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent advice!, Feb. 19 2009
The gist of this book is this: If you understand how men think, you can stop second-guessing yourself and then you can move on to get the man you want. I thought the author (Steve Harvey) really laid it all out there, letting us women know that men, sometimes, aren't in the same mindframe as women. It's good to read these books so that you know what you're up against and you know how to play it out once it gets set in motion. Another good one: Man Magnet: How to Be the Best Woman You Can Be in Order to Get the Best Man.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, July 18 2013
excellent book good advise, 3 months will save you alot of heart ache.
Guys are judging you I'm afraid... they may not realize it, but they are finding out which category to put you in.
Really you put yourself in that category based on your choices.
Be in the drivers seat!
You deserve the best only.

5.0 out of 5 stars More for the Older man, Jan. 17 2012
J. Vanbeek - See all my reviews
This review is from: Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man: What Men Really Think About Love, Relationships, Intimacy, and Commitment (Paperback)
This is a good, funny book and had lots of good advice.
Some of the advice will apply to all men, but I think more applies to the older man of Steve Harvey's generation.
And there are those nuggets that we all need to hear!
A good all around read, I recommend it to all women.

5.0 out of 5 stars Advice from Steve Harvey?, March 6 2014
Cara-Leigh (Vancouver, BC, Canada) - See all my reviews
I was skeptical about the type of advice Steve Harvey would have on love and relationships but once I saw the movie I just had to get the book. This is one clever man! I'm now a big fan.

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting reader, Feb. 28 2014
This book was a stepping stone to the male mind. Yes we do think thinks differently. Have a better perspective on how I ask things now that I know how to ask for things. Must read if you want to understand your man and have less hassles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Act like a lady, think like a man, Feb. 26 2014
I liked the kindle version so much I went and bought the paperback so I could make notes in it to remind myself what I'm doing wrong!

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring....., Feb. 11 2014
I was very disappointed. I expected it to be more entertaining but was bored from the 3rd page. Kept reading, hoping it would improve, but it didn't and I did not bother to finish the book. I do like Steve Harvey but the book was very boring and repetitious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Witty yet sexist, Jan. 24 2014
This book shows the simple and primitive mind of a man. It is a very blunt and raw depiction of how men interact with women in society.

Although very entertaining, you might feel offended by some of Harvey's observations.

Easy read for all ages, but must be a taken with a grain of salt!

Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars THINK, Jan. 4 2014
I think that half this stuff is the black culture he grew up in and how he thinks? Honestly act like a lady? Give me a break ok. Act like yourself and avoid the cheaters by learning how to play their game. I married a cheater and then intentionally dated numerous players so I could study them and get the game down on them. Honestly they all act similar study them until you got it down because the truth is half of men don't cheat. The most reliable statistics tell us that some where between 40 to 60% of men and woman cheat, this means if we learn the game of the player we can avoid them and get involved with the type who won't cheat.....Oh and as far as all that b.s about men having higher sex drives? Most psychology is out dated and based on studying rats and mice, not men.

3.0 out of 5 stars A quick read, Jan. 3 2014