5.0 out of 5 stars What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20
An inspirational and thought provoking book. Teaches you to approach life with new ideas and urges you to be more risk-taking.
Published on Feb. 17 2011 by Arle

3.0 out of 5 stars Average intro book to entrepreneurship, quite basic
Light reading. Good for people thinking about entrepreneurship or feeling unsettled about what path they want their life to take. A little basic for those who are immersed in it already.
Published 1 month ago by Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20, Feb. 17 2011
Ce commentaire est de: What I Wish I Knew When I Was 20: A Crash Course on Making Your Place in the World (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you., Dec 10 2012
Achat vérifié(Quest-ce que cest?)
This book is a great tool. Even though some of the concepts and theories described in the book are well-known, the author succeeds in getting her lessons through short stories and experiments. She also shares bits of her own experience, which makes it very relatable. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for tips and insights on how to find out what you want from life and how to actually start and go achieve it. Very inspirational, but not aggressive in a typical self-help book way.

I bought it and read it in two days. Already bought another copy and will probably get several others as gifts for friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average intro book to entrepreneurship, quite basic, Nov. 10 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, Dec 14 2014