4.0 out of 5 stars The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee
I liked it because I like Sarah Silverman. Reading her biography gave me insight and understanding of how she came to be as a comedian. Funny and easy to read.
Published on June 5 2010 by Carol C. Markowsky

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of interesting
I used to enjoy parts of Sarah's tv show and I guess I enjoyed parts of her book. It's not interesting in very chapter, and I didn't know who many of the people were that she referenced; but there were enough amusing stories to make me laugh out loud occasionally and keep me reading.
Published 4 months ago by eh to zed

4.0 out of 5 stars The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, June 5 2010
Carol C. Markowsky (Rossland, BC) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of interesting, Aug. 13 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny.. but kind of depressing at times, June 5 2014
This review is from: The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee (Paperback)
She's got a great way to make you laugh outloud. Great writer actually... but parts of the stories she tells about her life, can be pretty sad at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 22 2013
G. Walker "Glen" (Canada) - See all my reviews
I've never been a huge fan of Sarah Silverman, but I'm a fan of stand up comedy, so when i heard her on a late night show pitching this book I bought it right away. It's a pretty good book, I would buy it again. I'm a Sarah Silverman fan now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read, Sept. 30 2014
Really fun read. I definitely enjoyed it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Resisted buying, Feb. 27 2014
Lisa Elena (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
I just read the free review, which is the forward. After reading the Bossypants and Official Book Club Selection free reviews - which were a few CHAPTERS - I bought the books and loved them. In Sarah's forward, she mostly talks about how she is writing her forward as opposed to someone else writing it. It was very short and not funny at all. I can't judge the book since I haven't read it but I can say that the free review, that should've sold me on the book, just turned me off. Lame. She should've taken her publishers advice and let someone else to write it!

2.0 out of 5 stars About as funny as a bag of dead babies...., June 3 2010
This review is from: The Bedwetter (Hardcover)
First off, I love Sarah Silverman. Having said that - this book was terribly written and not even the slightest bit funny. Good thing I snabbed it at 50% off... or I would try to return it for my money back...

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, May 26 2010
peter oakley "billys" (Duncan, British Columbia Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Bedwetter (Hardcover)
Why does a successful and pretty comedian think or even be so silly as to think she will be funny in print? She gets her laughs on stage with below the belt humour but I'm afraid this book has not a glimmer of fun but perhaps just her excuse for past mistakes
in her life and work and twisted sick views. Let others write an
autobiography one day but please stick to the stage where you are superb and refreshing. Peter

The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee
The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee by Sarah Silverman (Paperback - March 14 2011)
CDN$ 17.99 CDN$ 12.99