5.0 out of 5 stars Pete The Cat, Jan. 5 2011
This is a wonderful book.....kids just love it, as do I !!! I have J.K. kids that can read it word for word (some rote) but it rates right up there with Brown Bear, Brown Bear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable book., March 2 2014
Pete the Cat is a really cool cat. We enjoy this book very much.
We like to sing about Pete's shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Learning colors!, Oct. 26 2013
Like all Pete the Cat books, the shoes book is funny, witty and educational. This one is my son's favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars everyone loves Pete, Sept. 22 2013
Laura Vautour (Miramichi, New Brunswick, CA) - See all my reviews
As a daycare teacher I thought this book had some good lessons in it and the kids absolutely adore it. I highly suggest getting the Pete the Cat doll along with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 13 2013
Susan Morton Stewart (Oshawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This book and Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons are some of the best books I've ready my preschooler. She knows all the words and loves these books. Couldn't recommend them enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, April 27 2013
This book has an awesome story with an awesome moral to the story! My daughter and I love Pete and she loves watching the video of the author reading and singing the song as well. We got this book as a gift and now I have bought it for several friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book For Younger Children, April 11 2013
My four Year old read this book in Kindergarten and when she came home from school she could recall the whole thing. She begged me to find it for her. So I ordered it for her along with the stuffed cat. Even though she cant read yet she will sit down with her two year old sister and read it to her word for word. This book may be simple but that is what makes it so great, it is helping her recognize written words. Now when she sees the word's "Cat" and "Red" for example outside of the book she is able to point and read them. My only negatives for this book is that for a children's book with a short story line and simple illustrations it may be a bit over priced for some families. But all and all it is worth it if you have child at the beginning stages of reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandson liked the book and the stuffed cat, Jan. 26 2013
For my youngest 3 year old grandson who carried it around all day. His older brothers even had to read it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A book for a cat loving child, Jan. 11 2013
I purchased this book for my grandson who loves cats. It was nice to see a book which worked well for boys. I liked that it also talked about colours excellent for a 2/3 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, Oct. 18 2012
This was our very first Pete the Cat book and ever since we bought it we have become the Pete the Cat Crazy Family. Every day we read, talk and sing Pete. I asked my son who is 2, who his best friend is and he replied "Pete Cat" :)

ARRAY(0xacac266c)

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin (Library Binding - Feb. 17 2010)
CDN$ 23.89 CDN$ 19.11