‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Pete The Cat, Jan. 5 2011
This is a wonderful book.....kids just love it, as do I !!! I have J.K. kids that can read it word for word (some rote) but it rates right up there with Brown Bear, Brown Bear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book For Younger Children, April 11 2013
My four Year old read this book in Kindergarten and when she came home from school she could recall the whole thing. She begged me to find it for her. So I ordered it for her along with the stuffed cat. Even though she cant read yet she will sit down with her two year old sister and read it to her word for word. This book may be simple but that is what makes it so great, it is helping her recognize written words. Now when she sees the word's "Cat" and "Red" for example outside of the book she is able to point and read them. My only negatives for this book is that for a children's book with a short story line and simple illustrations it may be a bit over priced for some families. But all and all it is worth it if you have child at the beginning stages of reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 11 2011
This book is great for kids and adults. In it's simplicity, it teaches a great life lesson that everyone should follow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, colourful and engaging, Feb. 12 2015
Ulrike (OSHAWA, ONTARIO Canada) - See all my reviews
I think this is the favourite Pete the Cat book amongst the kids aged 2-4. They love yelling out what colour Pete's shoes are when I turn the page. It's a cute little colour review and they seem to find it funny.
I also love the little life lesson at the end that you have to keep on going no matter what you step in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute, fun book, May 27 2015
Love this book! It was first read to my son two weeks ago at his Junior Kindergarten Orientation, by his schools librarian and the second she opened her mouth he was hooked. He's so excited to start big boy school now and wanted me to buy this book. We've read it every night since I received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read!, April 27 2013
This book has an awesome story with an awesome moral to the story! My daughter and I love Pete and she loves watching the video of the author reading and singing the song as well. We got this book as a gift and now I have bought it for several friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Pete the Cat stories are fun to read and listen to, July 5 2014
Very clever. The Pete the Cat stories are fun to read and listen to. The kids really enjoy them. The old macdonald had a farm one is just the words to the song Old macdonald had a farm. So I don't recommend that one, but this one is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, Oct. 18 2012
This was our very first Pete the Cat book and ever since we bought it we have become the Pete the Cat Crazy Family. Every day we read, talk and sing Pete. I asked my son who is 2, who his best friend is and he replied "Pete Cat" :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 13 2013
Susan Morton Stewart (Oshawa, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
This book and Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons are some of the best books I've ready my preschooler. She knows all the words and loves these books. Couldn't recommend them enough.

4.0 out of 5 stars A book for a cat loving child, Jan. 11 2013
I purchased this book for my grandson who loves cats. It was nice to see a book which worked well for boys. I liked that it also talked about colours excellent for a 2/3 year old.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes
Pete the Cat: I Love My White Shoes by Eric Litwin (Library Binding - March 2 2010)
CDN$ 21.89
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available