5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, very easy and entertaining read.
I really enjoyed reading Kelly's book, I always loved her powerful woman attitude and was in awe about some of her troubles in her life. I always like it when successful people tell their stories - great perspective.
Published 10 months ago by Annie DeGagne

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
I found it very interesting to get a view into her life, but it got a little weird when she was getting into her spiritual views. For anyones who's looking to getting into PR this is a great book though, because it has a lot of pointers!
Published on May 1 2010 by Crystal Male

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, May 1 2010
Crystal Male "malp_15" (British Columbia, Canada) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, very easy and entertaining read., Sept. 4 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars "Brilliant & Fabulous", June 5 2011
I love watching "Kelly's tv show, so I thought I would give this book a go, and I absolutely loved it!!! I was a little suprised at how spirtual she is but I love her even more seeing that side of her, shes really tough, holds nothing back, doesnt mind be called a bitch which I can so relate to, so if you are a true Kelly fan, you will love this book and love her even more, for her being true to herself, following her dream, for being a leader and not a follower, she really makes you think about what really will make you happy and not listening to other people and what path they think you should take. I was 18 years old when I moved to NYC to follow my dream, I can relate to a lot of what she went through, determination, etc. To anyone thinking about being a publicist, etc. read this book, its a really inspirational book. Thank you Kelly!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick read!, July 28 2011
Kelly Cutrone lays down the most honest and brutal truth of life. She retells her story of how she has come to where she is today including being homeless, family affairs, drugs and her daughter. I had a lot more respect for Kelly before I read this book. I guess being a bitch is the only way to get far in life. Overall great book! I just wish I wasn't such a fan before reading it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 3 2011
Gosh this was an old order, I love Kelly Cutrone. I am very much like her so I appreciated both her books.

If You Have To Cry Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You