5.0 out of 5 stars I love The Pioneer Woman!
Published on March 1 2011 by Belle Alexander

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes
Published on Feb. 3 2011 by Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars I love The Pioneer Woman!, March 1 2011
This review is from: The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my mom for her birthday, and I bought myself a copy at the same time! I loved every chapter. Ree's romance with Marlboro Man has all the makings of a classic love story. This book made me laugh, cry, and think. Trust me, you will love it! I look forward to reading it again and again. I also appreciated the inclusion of some recipes at the back of the book of dishes Ree mentioned in her story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, March 1 2011
Sherri Graham (Carrying Place, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I received this book for my birthday and that's how I spent my day. I read the entire book! It was fun - I laughed (out loud), I cried. What more could you ask from a book?

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, Feb. 3 2011
I had such high hopes for this book. It had the hallmarks of a winner but falls so flat so quickly. I found it very predictable and in many ways very poorly written with its repititious phrases and descriptions and lack lustre story line. I did not find the characters very well defined or developed, which given that this is based on a true life story, should have been one of the strongest points of the book. I read the authors words about the "passion" in the relationship but I find it never develops past a juvenile lust.

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story by Ree Drummond (Hardcover - Jan. 24 2011)
CDN$ 31.99 CDN$ 20.05