5.0 out of 5 stars I love The Pioneer Woman!
Published on March 1 2011 by Belle Alexander

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes
Published on Feb. 3 2011 by Bingo

5.0 out of 5 stars I love The Pioneer Woman!, March 1 2011
This review is from: The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story (Hardcover)
I bought this book for my mom for her birthday, and I bought myself a copy at the same time! I loved every chapter. Ree's romance with Marlboro Man has all the makings of a classic love story. This book made me laugh, cry, and think. Trust me, you will love it! I look forward to reading it again and again. I also appreciated the inclusion of some recipes at the back of the book of dishes Ree mentioned in her story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read!, March 1 2011
Sherri Graham (Carrying Place, Ontario Canada) - See all my reviews
I received this book for my birthday and that's how I spent my day. I read the entire book! It was fun - I laughed (out loud), I cried. What more could you ask from a book?

5.0 out of 5 stars Country love... The best kind. Yee Haw ;), Dec 27 2014
I loved this book!!!! It wasn't the best written in the world and a few things were repeated too much but the rest made those couple things fade to the back of my memory because it was funny and the love story.... Oh the love story! And cowboys... Oh so good. I came across it at the library before I knew who Ree was and now I need to buy this book to have forever!!!! And now I love Ree and I want to live her life ;) buy this book! It's amazing country love <3

5.0 out of 5 stars I love The Pioneer Woman cooking show and always wondered how ..., Jan. 18 2015
I love The Pioneer Woman cooking show and always wondered how Ree ended up on the ranch in the middle of nowhere.
This answers everything I was wondering about. An easy, breezey, romantic read.

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice light read, Aug. 12 2014
A nice light read; very honestly written. I too am an Oklahoma girl, so I was interested in her story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!!, Feb. 25 2015
This book is so funny!! Who doesn't love The Pioneer Woman!! Great read!!

2.0 out of 5 stars High hopes, Feb. 3 2011
I had such high hopes for this book. It had the hallmarks of a winner but falls so flat so quickly. I found it very predictable and in many ways very poorly written with its repititious phrases and descriptions and lack lustre story line. I did not find the characters very well defined or developed, which given that this is based on a true life story, should have been one of the strongest points of the book. I read the authors words about the "passion" in the relationship but I find it never develops past a juvenile lust.

The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story
The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story by Ree Drummond (Hardcover - Jan. 13 2011)
CDN$ 31.99 CDN$ 20.44