march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 1, 2011
I bought this book for my mom for her birthday, and I bought myself a copy at the same time! I loved every chapter. Ree's romance with Marlboro Man has all the makings of a classic love story. This book made me laugh, cry, and think. Trust me, you will love it! I look forward to reading it again and again. I also appreciated the inclusion of some recipes at the back of the book of dishes Ree mentioned in her story.
on March 1, 2011
I received this book for my birthday and that's how I spent my day. I read the entire book! It was fun - I laughed (out loud), I cried. What more could you ask from a book?
on December 27, 2014
I loved this book!!!! It wasn't the best written in the world and a few things were repeated too much but the rest made those couple things fade to the back of my memory because it was funny and the love story.... Oh the love story! And cowboys... Oh so good. I came across it at the library before I knew who Ree was and now I need to buy this book to have forever!!!! And now I love Ree and I want to live her life ;) buy this book! It's amazing country love <3
on August 13, 2015
This is such a cute story! I absolutely loved it because of how down to earth it is while still feeling like a bit of a fairy tale. Ree's story has aspects that we can all relate too. It was such a delightfully, easy read that I even passed it off to my Mom!
on January 18, 2015
I love The Pioneer Woman cooking show and always wondered how Ree ended up on the ranch in the middle of nowhere.
This answers everything I was wondering about. An easy, breezey, romantic read.
on August 12, 2014
A nice light read; very honestly written. I too am an Oklahoma girl, so I was interested in her story.
on October 8, 2015
Love it - such an easy read and couldn't put it down. I love their love story!
on February 25, 2015
This book is so funny!! Who doesn't love The Pioneer Woman!! Great read!!
on January 16, 2016
My wife really enjoys her writing
on July 31, 2015