march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Hardcover|Change

on September 22, 2014
I bought as a gift. I hear it's a nice read.
on August 21, 2012
Some people will always criticize tim tebow but at the end of the day he always works as hard as he can to be the best football player and person he can be which no one can take away from him. Most people sports fans or not will love this book and it teaches you a lot about improving your mindset and Tim's dedication really influences you to start changing your life for the better. An amazing role model for kids,adults and even seniors as he can inspire everyone to be a better person. The football stories are also pretty good as well for all you Americans.
on November 7, 2011
The book seems to run out of gas somewhat in the last quarter. The strength of the book is within the type of person Tim Tebow is. He has drive and determination you have to respect. I enjoyed learning more about his religious approach and his life growing up. His stories are good and I would have liked to have read more about that. The book inspired me and I learned a little more about college football and a little more about religion and growing up in FLA. The book gave me a few good stories about TT to relay to friends and family who know who he is.

If he writes another book I will probably read it because of the way he is and not because of football necessarily. I was aware of him as a talented college quarterback but became a true fan of him after reading this book. I hope he survives the nfl color commentators!