boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage biss vd2016beauty Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: PaperbackChange

on February 3, 2016
This was an amazing book. At first glance I thought the idea of society divided into five factions based on five human qualities was an odd idea and would be poorly executed. After reading it, I found it brilliant and I eagerly await the next book and to see the movie. I love Tris and her friends. Four/Tobias, I'm a little lukewarm to. He just seems so wooden and one dimensional, hopefully the next books his character will develop more.
on January 24, 2016
I like the wordwise most ! The story is also good .
on January 22, 2016
well it took me time to pickup this book and I personally think it does make a good story, but I hope that the second book will be better than this one. overall I do like it and for now I would rate it 5 star
on January 8, 2016
Great series
on December 21, 2015
I bought the book divergent and as soon as I opens up to the first page I was sucked into the book. I finished the book in two days and normally I Finnish 500 paged books in a week or two. I strongly suggest reading this book if you are a fan of action peaked sic fi with some romance thrown in.
on December 9, 2015
It was a great novel, very engaging. Author did a great job with each detail and characters. I recommend it.
on October 20, 2015
This was by far in my top 5 list of favourite books. I finished this book in a day, it was absolutly amazing. The way Roth writes and weaves a story is outstanding. I could not put this book down, I finished it in a day. Again one of my favourite books, I just love four and tris they are perfect together.
on September 23, 2015
Fun & engaging sci fi
on August 9, 2015
This story is fantastic!
It takes science fiction and human emotions to a different level. I look forward to reading the next one. Who would I recommend it to?
Young adults and older adults - a dose of a new perceive is good for the soul in myerspective.
on July 22, 2015