march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(2 star). Show all reviews
on July 11, 2014
Had a very hard time reading this book, just blah and very draggy and very dark and not sunshiny like it was suppossed to be when they went to the beach. I actually said to myself "They are at the beach??" Not lighthearted and fun like the beach is suppossed to be. The writing had me going back quite a few times and reread for I would be like "what?"
on January 26, 2014
This is a review from someone who isn't an avid reader.
Not enough to keep me attached to the novel, near the middle of the book, felt like it was a chore to read because I didn't find it as adventurous and action-packed as I had hoped.
Was not a bad book, but personally, this style of writing was not of preference; ending was interesting though.
on June 21, 2013
I read this. I waited for the story to pick up and get going. It didn't, however it did resinate something....
on August 3, 2011
What a disappointment this book turned out to be, it started out strong but then went down hill quickly. The ending for me ruined the whole story because you got to like these characters and then they go and do something so unbelievable that they are no longer credible characters any longer, so for me a disappointing ending to a book that could have been quite good.
on May 12, 2012
My mum recommended this book to me after she'd read it as I work in Fertility. I, however, found it very boring, slow and pointless. I would not recommend this book to anyone. I would recommend the Ami Mckay books (the birth house and the virgin cure). Those books were fantastic. This one was just stupid from the get-go.