5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Rollins does it again!
Well I certainly bought a winner with this latest from James Rollins. It really gets the mind working what with the tinkering with the DNA and robots. He also provides some research addresses . I have found this author very consistent with the quality and style of his writing. Highly recommended. Robin MacLaurin
Published on July 2 2012 by Robin

2.0 out of 5 stars bloodline
I ve wait with so much expectations for this book, I love James Rollins . I was disappointed with this one, still ok but I wanted more!!!
Published on Aug. 17 2012 by mj

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow Rollins does it again!, July 2 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Fact and Fiction, May 17 2014
One of the surprises with Rollins is how he entwines fact with fiction - love all the scientific, geographic, architectural and social details.

5.0 out of 5 stars good reading, Jan. 6 2014
Wayne LeBlanc (New Brunswick,Canada) - See all my reviews
I had a hard time putting this book down.It held my attention from page 1 until the end of book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, April 22 2013
Always a great read. Looking forward to the next one! Really enjoyed the new vampire book from Rollins as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately Hooked, Feb. 9 2013
I like to read. I just started this at bedtime and I just couldn't put it down and read much later than I should have. Rollins grabs your interest and the story just keeps on getting better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blood Line, Dec 14 2012
I have read all of James Rollins books. I believe that his earlier books began to take shape to follow the master Mr. Cussler. His later books are getting better. I believe that blood line is getting better and his rival of characters he has sidelined in the past may bring him back to his glory days. Im sorry but I still dont believe that this book is as good as Black Order which I believe was the best of his best. Come on Mr. Rollins lets get back to more of some international intrigue. I believe you have the ability to be as good as Mr. Cussler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloodline - You cannot put this book down!, Dec 11 2012
This review is from: Bloodline: A Sigma Force Novel (Hardcover)
Bloodline, very entertaining as all the books by James Rollins (I have them all). The author's theories always make sense and he writes what is truth and what is fiction at the end. Scary what science is already experimenting. I'd recommend this book to readers who love a good suspense that keeps you breathless.

2.0 out of 5 stars bloodline, Aug. 17 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars James Rollins did it again!, July 26 2012
meterman "Richard Jones" (Williamsville, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bloodline: A Sigma Force Novel (Hardcover)
This is another in a long line of well written novels from James Rollins. They should all be made into movies. Highly recommended.

Bloodline: A Sigma Force Novel
Bloodline: A Sigma Force Novel by James Rollins (Hardcover - June 26 2012)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.35