march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on July 2, 2012
Well I certainly bought a winner with this latest from James Rollins. It really gets the mind working what with the tinkering with the DNA and robots. He also provides some research addresses . I have found this author very consistent with the quality and style of his writing. Highly recommended. Robin MacLaurin
on April 17, 2016
Bloodline brings in characters from a few non-Sigma novels, such as Deep Fathom and Tucker and Kane, in this mad search for the president's kidnapped pregnant daughter.

Gray, Seichan, Kowalski, Tucker and Kane all work together, from Somlia to Dubai to North Carolina on the trail of the Guild, trying to discover its secrets: why does it want the baby? What are the secrets of the Bloodline? What is the true purpose behind the Guild?

A lot of questions around medical ethics, morality, arose for me in the reading of this.

An excellent read!
on December 14, 2012
I have read all of James Rollins books. I believe that his earlier books began to take shape to follow the master Mr. Cussler. His later books are getting better. I believe that blood line is getting better and his rival of characters he has sidelined in the past may bring him back to his glory days. Im sorry but I still dont believe that this book is as good as Black Order which I believe was the best of his best. Come on Mr. Rollins lets get back to more of some international intrigue. I believe you have the ability to be as good as Mr. Cussler.
on August 30, 2015
James Rollins is a superb writer. He keeps you in suspense with his fast-paced adventures, I love all of his books because he always includes interesting archaeological information. His research into everything he writes about is mind-boggling. I truly like the way he ends each book with a summary of the events in the book, whether actual or not. Good touch! I have read all of his 10 Sigma books, one after another & couldn't put them down. Boring - he's not! Makes me wonder if he's ever been in the military to know all he does.
on May 17, 2014
One of the surprises with Rollins is how he entwines fact with fiction - love all the scientific, geographic, architectural and social details.
on April 22, 2013
Always a great read. Looking forward to the next one! Really enjoyed the new vampire book from Rollins as well.
on January 6, 2014
I had a hard time putting this book down.It held my attention from page 1 until the end of book!!!
on December 11, 2012
Bloodline, very entertaining as all the books by James Rollins (I have them all). The author's theories always make sense and he writes what is truth and what is fiction at the end. Scary what science is already experimenting. I'd recommend this book to readers who love a good suspense that keeps you breathless.
on February 9, 2013
I like to read. I just started this at bedtime and I just couldn't put it down and read much later than I should have. Rollins grabs your interest and the story just keeps on getting better.
on August 17, 2012
I ve wait with so much expectations for this book, I love James Rollins . I was disappointed with this one, still ok but I wanted more!!!