march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on August 4, 2003
To become conscious of the Christ within, one has to be still and let go, only than can one become affective in spiritual ways.
In this book Joel Goldsmith makes one realize that God doesn't fulfill our needs and desires. Prayer is not asking for healing but becoming present to the Christ within. Only than will healing begin.
To practice The Infinite Way one must become Christ conscious, this happens when one lets go of pre-conceived ideas and lets grace enter and complete the process.
There is much work in this process but it is worth all the struggle to come into the presence of God within and than realize the presence in others.
on January 1, 2013
I first read it at a local Spiritual Center Library then I had to go out and purchase my own. My wife picked it
up to look at and then she claimed it for herself. I then had to purchase another to re-read. Joel makes so much sense and is so open to what he puts forth. A+ to this book plus all his others.
on August 23, 2000
This is one of the fundamental texts for any student of spiritual healing. How lucky we all are that Joel shared his understanding with us. Enjoy this book and use the principles. Working together, we can lift the world.
on December 11, 2013
Joel S. Goldsmith's writing resonate with me. I encourage you to read his many writings if you find your way to them.
on July 25, 2015