summer boutiques-francophones vpcflyout All-New Kindle Home Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Paperback|Change

on June 23, 2016
I purchased this as a gift for a baby shower. The item came with a light black smear across the title of the book. Unfortunately, unlike other Amazon books it was not shrink wrapped. Although, the smear was light, it was noticeable, but the baby shower party did not allow enough time for me to return the item or request a new item. Otherwise the book is a childhood favorite.
on June 14, 2016
I first took this book out from the library back in the 1980's when my own kids were small. It quickly became a family classic, and we bought our own copy. Now I've purchased one for my granddaughter, and often buy it for baby gifts (along with Brown's Big Red Barn). The book's simplicity is charming for all ages. Appeals to boys as well as girls.
on May 27, 2016
review image
on May 22, 2016
Great bedtime story, my 13 month old loves it!
on May 7, 2016
I Really love this sweet book:) My 8 month old enjoys it as well and I feel like it one she will continue to love for a long time to come! I love the illustrations.. Just really relaxing nice all around book!
on April 25, 2016
Nice story
on April 18, 2016
Classic!
on April 14, 2016
It's a okay book, but my daughter doesn't like it really
on April 13, 2016