march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 23, 2015
These are some of the nicest hardcover books I have!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 7, 2015
I have always loved the Narnia books but never owned a pair for myself. So I bought myself this set so I can read them again! I love the plot of the books and the quality of the books themselves are good quality and not cheaply printed books! Highly recommend this book set for anyone looking for an interesting fantasy fiction book to read. Also makes for a great gift for book lovers.
on October 17, 2015
Happy with the set!
on October 12, 2015
This isn't a review of the actual story as it is a timeless classic. This is a review of this particular book. Within 3 days of reading casually, not even done Magicians Nephew the pages are already falling off the spine of the book. VERY POOR QUALITY.
on August 28, 2015
Very pleased.
on August 5, 2015
I had this book with the same art a long time ago in paperback. I loved it! I ended up giving it away...but I recently decided to add it back to my bookshelf that I am trying to grow and it's a great edition. The hardcover is sturdy and the book is beautiful. It's thick because it has all 7 stories...

I love the cover art. Beautiful...

The book is a lil heavy, but thats beacuse its full of goodness. It also comes with an essay by Lewis in the back about writing for children.
on May 30, 2015
ok
on May 24, 2015
Just starting to read, and so far have fallen in love with them. The covers are worth the extra money, they in themselves as much more depth to the story then the appalling photo-shopped covers post movie release...

Happy Reading!
on March 24, 2015
An absolute childhood classic! Delve into a world of witches, wizards, magical beasts and creatures, and every child's fantasy of becoming a king and a queen and ruling over a magical realm! These books not only appeal to children for their fantasy, but have a deep, emotional bond for adults as it explores through allegory subjects such as life and death, Christianity, devotion, family, and growing up.

You and your children alike will not be disappointed by these stories, and will come to love them as most of the world already has.
on January 11, 2015
The font was too small and the paper quality poor. I returned this item.