march boutiques-francophones SmartSaver Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools Family

on September 15, 2009
This is the first order I've placed on Amazon.ca, and I'm very pleased. It arrived very quickly, within three days, which is two days ahead of their estimated arrival date.

As for text, I have yet to open it up. For those who want to make sure, this is Intermediate Accounting, Volume 1, Fourth Edition. A supplemental, hard copy, study guide is not available from the publisher for this new edition (which I prefer).

However, there is a new "iStudy" online study guide that you can purchase online (from the publisher) for about $15. This "iStudy" online study guide is a separate purchase and is not included with this textbook purchase. To repeat once more, there is no "iStudy" card code included with this textbook on Amazon.

Thank you.
on January 14, 2010
Exactly what I needed, was shipped very fast. Arrived at my door in less than a week.