biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Learn more snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night s Tools ca_ty_gno

on February 3, 2004
This book goes beyond campy. I'm all for cheesey humor, but come on. Her attempts at funny clutter an otherwise empty account. Honestly, there a many books about eating disorders out there. I've ready many of them. Most o9f them are at least a teeny bit helpful This one is not and IS the only one I've given a negative review to.
on February 13, 2004
This adorable little book is jampacked with wisdom, encouragement, enlightenment and advice on how I can rid myself of ED, so I carry it everywhere I go. It's so nice to find a book about eating disorders that is not clinical, preachy, or totally off the mark. Thank you Jenni Schaefer and Thom Rutledge for writing this book.
on March 24, 2013
Great book again by Jenni Schaefer! Best to hear it from those who have recovered and are able to regain there life again. She is truly and inspiration to many. Anyone struggling with an eating disorder or knows someone who is should read this book! Great value to buy on Amazon and fast shipping.
on February 8, 2004
I agree wtih jenni's entire philosophy (along with Thom Rutledge) on separating the eating disorder from the self. I really enjoyed this book and related to most of her stories. I would recommend it to anyone struggling with an eating disorder or who has a friend or family member struggling.
on May 31, 2014
As a parent, I had no idea what my daughter was going through. This book was recommended by a friend and it helped me visualize my own daughter's disorder in a way I could understand and have much more empathy for. Thanks, Jenni.
on March 14, 2014
This book is an amazing read, and would recommend it to anyone who is interested in eating disorders! and it came quickly in the mail.
on September 17, 2013
A very good read for anyone experiencing disorded eating and struggling with it. Could be helpful for the right person.
on November 10, 2014
Nice theory, did zip all for me. I might not be in the right stage of recovery for it though.
on December 14, 2015
Okay read, has enlightening story.
on June 22, 2015
Fast shipping. Great book so far