biss Up to 40% Off CBC's Canada Reads 2016 Shortlist boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on November 20, 2011
Let's face it, we are all in the business of convincing, presenting, positioning, negotiating...call it what you want, but at it's root we are all selling.

This book is the revised of the original (Ver 1 has been a staple in my library since mid 90's) I have used it on so many projects with success that it keeps being used.... and is in my top 5 of ongoing references.

If you've ever racked your brain for the perfect synonym word...you will love this book! Especially copywriters and marketers.
on September 5, 2015
I bought this book a few years ago. I've used it when I want to write killer copy for websites. It's not my exclusive go-to source for killer copy, but it is a good source for words that help sell the concept.
on October 5, 2012
This is a must have book for copywriters.

Simple, Actionable advice. Since online marketing is always changing, for beginners as well as experienced copywriters.
on November 2, 2013
This guide would have been a lot more helpful with some real-life usage examples, with comparisons for reference. Still, useful to have around.
on July 4, 2014
It's already given me more confidence in writing copy to attract even more customers. Thank you.
on April 19, 2015
This is a really good book and gets you thinking about copywriting!