5.0 out of 5 stars good product and fast delivery
Excellent books for Java programmers who want to take the exam or want to learn more about Java. Highly Recommend this book.
Published 10 months ago by Aming Qin

1.0 out of 5 stars PDFs Locked
My review is about the pdfs that come on the disk that accompanies the book.
The PDFs are exactly the same as the book, which is good, but they're locked for printing, which is bad.
Published 12 months ago by John

5.0 out of 5 stars good product and fast delivery, Oct. 13 2013
This review is from: SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide: Exam 310-065 (Hardcover)

1.0 out of 5 stars PDFs Locked, Aug. 28 2013
My review is about the pdfs that come on the disk that accompanies the book.
One reason I bought this book was for the pdfs so I could print out a few pages and scribble notes on them without defacing the book. When I tried to print a page I found that it was locked for printing. This is a real PITA. I understand that the authors and publishers don't want people stealing their hard work, but I'm not that guy. I bought the book, I bought the disk, I bought the pdf, I'm not going to start emailing the pdfs to a bunch of people. It's especially frustrating because the lock is so easy to break. The only thing that prevents me from unlocking it is that I'm not the type of guy who steals digital content. It really galls me that their useless lock really only works based on my honesty whereas any jackass with internet access can crack it open. Check it out [...]
I don't have a solution for the problem of piracy, but relying on my honesty isn't going to stop other people from stealing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book., Oct. 2 2011
Excellent preparation book!
This book is helping me a lot with the basics and off course the new features of the language. I'm a C sharp developer who wants to move to the open source side of the force!.

5.0 out of 5 stars The shorter path to certification !, May 22 2011
A friend of mine recommended me this book for preparing my certification exam and it was a wise peace of advice because not only that it teaches you JAVA in a funny way, but it's incredibly efficient ! This book prepares you way over what is needed to succeed the exam which is great because by completing it your can be sure to pass the exam !

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're gonna use one book, this is it, March 23 2011
I studied for the SCJP exam and passed it using on this book. It's an excellent prep and covers all the material you need to know for the exam. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Written, Sept. 30 2010
I have not yet finished reading the book but the part that I read are very well written. The writers certainly attrack reader's attention by using easy and interesting language. The organization of the book is also very good which helps the reader the remember the terms easily.

SCJP Sun Certified Programmer for Java 6 Study Guide: Exam 310-065