Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care Furniture Kindle Music Deals Store Cycling Tools minions

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(5 star)show all reviews
I don't know what it is about these CDs but they stick in my head and help me learn a language without even thinking about it. I've tried many many ways to learn languages and had given up, thinking my brain just couldn't do it. But Thomas' approach is easy, builds on the familiar, and gives grounding in the language so you can say useful and quite complex phrases easily within a few sessions.
I've just started the french series, but it looks every bit as wonderful as the Spanish set I listened to a year ago - and STILL remember, despite virtually no practice and cognitive problems associated with MS.
He's astounding. Highly recommended. It may not be everything to everyone, but it sure is an easy way to get started with and confident with a language.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on March 2, 2012
I searched high and low for this as it was out of stock everywhere or way too expensive! Was so happy when i finally received it; wow! learned 10 different sentences in only 2 parts!!!!! A must if your learning French
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customers who viewed this item also viewed

Total French with the Michel Thomas Method
Total French with the Michel Thomas Method by Michel Thomas (Audio CD - May 29 2011)

Total French: Revised (Learn French with the Michel Thomas Method)
Total French: Revised (Learn French with the Michel Thomas Method) by Michel Thomas (Audio CD - May 25 2014)
CDN$ 152.82