4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for users
I was hired for a mandate to do acceptance tests on a Sharepoint 2010 application. I also had to ensure a good communication between the IT departement and the users. I knew very litle on Sharepoint at the beginning of the mandate. I read it from A to Z and I find it very useful to master what I had to do in Sharepoint.
Published on April 17 2012 by Stéphane

2.0 out of 5 stars Was OK, but very simplistic
Published on Nov. 30 2011 by Jev24

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book for users, April 17 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have book for SharePoint end users, Aug. 12 2010
This review is from: How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (Paperback)
As an SharePoint expert, I often get questions such as "How do I modify a view?", "How do I create an InfoPath library?", "How do I check in a Word document using Microsoft Office?" This book How to Do Everything: SharePoint 2010 answers this type of questions in simple language and with screenshots. It covers the common features for end users in SharePoint 2010 and explains the details so well that even a dummy can understand. I highly recommend this book to SharePoint 2010 end users. Administrators may also need this book to save some time answering how-to questions about SharePoint 2010.

4.0 out of 5 stars How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Feb. 21 2012
This review is from: How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (Paperback)
The company I worked for is new to SharePoint so we purchased these books to help users get starting on creating content on a SharePoint site.

2.0 out of 5 stars Was OK, but very simplistic, Nov. 30 2011
This review is from: How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (Paperback)
I was expecting to get more insight into how a user would make benefit from Sharepoint. Much of the book just talks about what you can read on many Sharepoint resources online ("a list is this.. a site it this...an application is this...). Being a book written from a user's perspective I was expecting to gain greater insight into best practices on how to optimize sharepoint to benefit the user.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book for reference, Dec 17 2012
This review is from: How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (Paperback)
Good book for reference, as that is what I needed it for. I have used it a couple of times to answer questions.

How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010
How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010 by Stephen Cawood (Paperback - July 26 2010)
CDN$ 25.95 CDN$ 16.26