march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage snsflyout Furniture Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry Introducing Kindle Oasis

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 16, 2005
Everyone will tell you different things about potty training, but the same things seem to repeat. I found many of these tidbits repeated in a program that really works for kids. Avoid disposable pull-ups, they just confuse, and don't go back to them if you are having accidents is just so true. A great book for anyone ready to potty train!
on July 6, 2006
I bought this book feeling a little skeptical. One week seemed unrealistic, and in fact it may have taken a little longer, but compared to the woes of many parents I am hearing from these days, I'm glad I had this book. My son is now 5 and I am expecting any day now, I know I will be putting this book to use again in the not so distant future.

Excellent book!!!
on October 12, 2015
She gives some very good advice about what to look for before attempting to train. Just like all Gina Ford advice, take what's useful to you and your family and adjust as needed. Overall the advice is great. My daughter did things a bit differently to train, but my son was her text book case. And they are twins.
on December 17, 2015
good overview on how to approach potty training
on September 17, 2015
This book really helped me.
on October 7, 2014
Didn't work for my kids!