Auto boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage pinata Kindle Music Deals Store Furniture Cycling Tools minions

ESL Teacher's Activities Kit
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$36.71+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 25, 2004
This book isn't as bad as all the reviews you've read. I've taught overseas, in the US (elementary, middle school, and high school). It's definitly not the best! but, the skilled instructor can make many of these activities work for the benefit of the students. On the contrary, because the materials are so 'general,' it takes more creativity and (sometimes) more preparation for the ESL/EFL teacher.
Give it a try. I'd recommend it to more experienced (and some inexperienced) teachers. Use your imagination and creativity in teaching!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on October 3, 2003
. . . this book is of limited use here in Korea. It seems to be a typical example of the way in which Americans believe their methods are the best - pure North American navel-gazing, if you ask me.
I have also worked in Taiwan and it is the same there - shops full of American books being sold as ESL titles when in fact they are intended for native American English speakers who already speak the language.
Get real, people. Nothing I have tried to use from this book has worked since I bought it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again