Auto Simple and secure cloud storage Personal Care All-New Kindle Paperwhite boutiques-francophones Furniture Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store NFL Tools

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(2 star)show all reviews
on July 24, 1999
One chapter was completely missing from the copy that I purchased from Elliot's in Sacramento, CA. I felt that the book concentrated too much on RA, and not enough on OA. I suffer from OA, and the book did not offer me any hope at all. Please send another copy since quite a bit of mine was missing.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on June 14, 1999
I purchased this book in hopes of learning new concrete facts about gout and it's management. I felt the author was less concerned with those of us that suffer from this horrible malady than those with other forms of arthritis. Save your money for a book that will devote at least one chapter exclusively to gout. I really did not learn anything new from this book. If I had picked it up in a bookstore rather than ordering from Amazon.com, I would not have purchased it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again