5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology - Canadian Edition
The textbook came very quickly, just three days after I had placed the order it arrived. The textbook was in great condition and was definitely worth paying the cheap price versus the full price at my school. The inside text is easy to understand and over all, the book is very appealing to the eye
Published on Feb. 11 2012 by Bubz-Beeleebala

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising
Published on Feb. 15 2010 by rebellce

4.0 out of 5 stars Concise Textbook, July 1 2013
This review is from: Psychology with MyPsychLab, Canadian Edition (Paperback)
This textbook has good material, but because new editions keep coming out, it prevents us from being able to sell our books to younger years, and reduces the school's buy-back value of the book. Other than that, it was an informative read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Psychology - Canadian Edition, Feb. 11 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice textbook~, June 13 2010
Fong Man Chun "love" (Canada) - See all my reviews
Nice textbook
If it have a hardcover, it may more better.
Psychology with MyPsychLab, Canadian Edition

1.0 out of 5 stars False advertising, Feb. 15 2010
This review is from: Psychology with MyPsychLab, Canadian Edition (Paperback)
This book was advertised as a hardcover for the same price as a paperback version that was available in the College Bookstore. I decided to buy it from Amazon only because it was advertised as a hardcover. When the package arrived it was a paperback and not a hardcover as advertised. I needed it for an assignment so I decided not to return it. I will not buy from this website anymore.

Psychology with MyPsychLab, Canadian Edition
Psychology with MyPsychLab, Canadian Edition by V. Heather Fritzley (Paperback - Jan. 8 2009)
Used & New from: CDN$ 17.99