march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools ca_ty_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 9, 2015
Bought this book to improve my skills interacting with people. This book makes some valid points and is a very quick read (2 days). Personally I found that I got more out of '7 habits of highly effective people' than from this book. The latter book teaches you all in this book plus more. It also has better, more practical examples and is more entertaining to read.

I gave this book 3 stars as it's a useful read but if it's the only book you plan to read, read 7 habits instead. However, I'd recommend buying based on my experience nevertheless.
on October 21, 2013
Although the book was written several years ago the ideas shared in the book are definitely applicable today and if practiced I believe will help individuals to negotiate difficult situations successfully.
on October 7, 2014
One of my favourite books of all time. It's something you keep on your shelf and will come back to every now and again. Was recommended to me by a negotiation and conflict resolution professor. Fantastic buy!
on April 12, 2014
Great insights, even for a 20 years sales veteran ! What I like the most in this book is the accuracy of the typical challenges encountered with customers, and ideas on tricks to address them.
on February 4, 2014
Easy to read because it is straightforward. Defines the process and exercises your critical thinking skills. Good resource for any profession that negotiates anything.
on October 8, 2014
This book is a must read for anyone: you don't need to work in "management" or "business" to read this. It's practical information for everyone.
on October 29, 2012
This book is applicable to all walks of life. I enjoyed the read and felt like I actually learned something useful unlike lots of other business fluff.
on June 21, 2013
Great book to read up on even on your own, I recommend it to people who like to negotiate or want to know more about arguments.
on November 2, 2013
Very useful tool for those getting an introduction in negotiation techniques. Tons of real life examples and easy to read.
on May 15, 2015
A must read for anyone that has to deal with negotiations, either in their professional life or personal life.