5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and easy to quit smoking..The true way
He errases all the misconsepts that society has brainwashed tp quit smoking..puts it very easily to learn and when its time no worries just happy to become a non smoker over night...
Published on April 9 2010 by Mike Jones

3.0 out of 5 stars East Way To Stop Smoking
Actually this was for my husband and there's no easy way to stop smoking if you don't want to. I guess he's not ready yet.
Published 11 months ago by Karen

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and easy to quit smoking..The true way, April 9 2010
Mike Jones "Diesel69" (Montreal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking (Penguin Health Care & Fitness) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars This book really works!, Dec 11 2013
I read this book almost 8 years ago and quit smoking. Prior to reading this book, I tried just about everything to quit. Gum, patches, hypnosis and even a beeping gadget that would beep every time you were allowed to smoke. Nothing worked. So when I tell people I quit smoking just by reading a book they are quite incredulous and curious.

I believe there is a trigger in a written line that will strike a chord within you and make you quit smoking once and for all.

I have recommended this book to 5 other people. Two out of the 5 people read this book and quit. The other 3 are afraid to read this book as they fear losing their crutch (cigarettes).

I will admit that after 7 days of not smoking, I had to pick up the book again to re-read some parts of it (that's okay - they tell you to do that). I took it one day at a time after that. If I can quit, you can quit. For just a few dollars, you can also be rid of the shackles that cigarette smoking has on you. And smell better, too. Good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, Aug. 30 2013
Very good read, haven't been all the way through it. Trying to follow the advice and read it slowly. Thanks!

3.0 out of 5 stars East Way To Stop Smoking, May 19 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Works if you really made up your mind about quitting smoking., Jan. 29 2013
The book presents very logical arguments and is very easy to read. There are only couple of problems with this method - book doesn't address smoking to kill time, even though author does address boredom as a reason for smoking it's not quite the same. And the last one - smoker has to be certain he/she wants to quit, otherwise not very strong arguments. I am giving a try with "the ony way to stop smoking permanently" since this one didn't do the trick for me. All in all however I recommend reading this - as author states, the worst that can happen you will continue smoking.

ARRAY(0xaf4553a8)

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking (Penguin Health Care & Fitness)
Used & New from: CDN$ 0.01