march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Music Deals Store sports Tools

on December 11, 2013
I read this book almost 8 years ago and quit smoking. Prior to reading this book, I tried just about everything to quit. Gum, patches, hypnosis and even a beeping gadget that would beep every time you were allowed to smoke. Nothing worked. So when I tell people I quit smoking just by reading a book they are quite incredulous and curious.

I believe there is a trigger in a written line that will strike a chord within you and make you quit smoking once and for all.

I have recommended this book to 5 other people. Two out of the 5 people read this book and quit. The other 3 are afraid to read this book as they fear losing their crutch (cigarettes).

I will admit that after 7 days of not smoking, I had to pick up the book again to re-read some parts of it (that's okay - they tell you to do that). I took it one day at a time after that. If I can quit, you can quit. For just a few dollars, you can also be rid of the shackles that cigarette smoking has on you. And smell better, too. Good luck!
on January 29, 2013
The book presents very logical arguments and is very easy to read. There are only couple of problems with this method - book doesn't address smoking to kill time, even though author does address boredom as a reason for smoking it's not quite the same. And the last one - smoker has to be certain he/she wants to quit, otherwise not very strong arguments. I am giving a try with "the ony way to stop smoking permanently" since this one didn't do the trick for me. All in all however I recommend reading this - as author states, the worst that can happen you will continue smoking.
on April 9, 2010
He errases all the misconsepts that society has brainwashed tp quit smoking..puts it very easily to learn and when its time no worries just happy to become a non smoker over night...
on April 30, 2014
I smoked on and off. I tried quitting cold turkey. I tried hypnosis. I tried the gum. I tried the pills. Nothing worked like this little book did.
Its the way he writes. And how he delivers the message that finally gets thru to your spirit brain and your thinking brain.
on August 5, 2014
I used this along with information off of a website which helps explain the addiction part of it. A good book but didn't work alone for me.
on May 13, 2014
This is an excellent book....it really did help make quitting smoking a lot easier for me! I am now a happy non-smoker!!!! :)
on May 19, 2013
Actually this was for my husband and there's no easy way to stop smoking if you don't want to. I guess he's not ready yet.
on August 30, 2013
Very good read, haven't been all the way through it. Trying to follow the advice and read it slowly. Thanks!
on October 1, 2015
I bought this book for my husband, and before he had even finished reading it, he had quit smoking!
on July 16, 2014