march boutiques-francophones Unlimited cloud storage vpcflyout Furniture Introducing Kindle Oasis Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Family

on February 21, 2013
I ordered and received my book within 10 days and it was in excellent condition, everything was as it was advertised. I would definitely order from them again! This was a gift as a replacement for a very special friend who had loved this book as a child and lost his copy. It was a great gift!
on January 20, 2013
For those looking for the original story WITHOUT TEXT, this is it. We love the quality and the durability of boardbooks, which prompted this purchase. Are you worried that the sleigh-bell button will cause you to rip out your hair? Don't be! It's a sweet, mellow sound that didn't bother me at all, though our little one pressed it hundreds of times already.
on March 26, 2012
My kids love the story of the snowman (we have the DVD), so I wanted to get the board book as well. I knew there was no words to the book, but I didn't realise out was in a comic book style with about 12 pictures per page. I would have liked one picture per page instead. Other than that, it's a lovely book.
on January 10, 2005
A briliant work of art and storytelling. It is remarkable, without words.
on March 17, 2002
This is a wordless book about a little boy that makes a snowman. He can't sleep at night so he gets up and opens the door to look at my snowman and he is alive. They go through an exciting night of adventures. He shows him around his house. ... This is a great book even though it doesn't have words. It allows the reader to make up there own interpretation of the pictures and much imagination can be put into trying to read this book. This has great pictures and they are very clear so it can lead to easy interpretation too. This is a great book and I would recommend that everyone reads it. This is a book that I want to have in my classroom collection.
on February 10, 2002
The Snowman...When we are children, the impossible, the fantastic, seems completely possible, if we only believe in it strongly enough. This wonderful picture story by Raymond Briggs depicts a little boy's magical adventure with his snowman who has come to life. This is, to put it simply, a must-have book. If you enjoy it, you must---MUST see the animated version! Words cannot possibly do it justice---you just have to see it. Enjoy!!
on December 30, 2001
I find the Snowman by Raymond Briggs to be a wonderful Christmas story. There are no words, so it spurs imagination to create a dialog in your mind. I would also recommend the video (not completely wordless: introduction by David Bowie and a musical soundtrack).
on July 2, 2001
The Snowman's story is simple but touching. The Snowman of Raymond Briggs's is always a fat, happy and lovely figure. I love it very much since it was broadcasted on television. You might find it childish and boring as an adult, but definitely you can recall your memory as a kid from The Snowman.
on January 4, 2001
29 months baby, My daughter,Eugene really likes this book!! She learned about snow through this book! This snowman-shaped book is her good friend. Thanx a million, snowman!
on December 9, 2000
A children's classic, a must for every book shelf. The wordless format lets the children create their own story. We purchased the book for our then three year old, at eighteen he still reads and loves the book. This year I am purchasing another copy for our thirteen year old who also loves the gentle illustrations and the heart warming message. This book truly illustrates that words are not necessary for a book to be a literary great.